The Comics Is Tony involved with the new Sentinels?

Hypestyle

Superhero
Reaction score
With this new Sentinel O*N*E program, and apparently Rhodey serving as a consultant/trainer for that team, did Tony contribute to the new Sentinel models? Did he create Rhodey's new armor?

He helped develop them. Though they obviously weren't something he put TOO much work behind.

I think the implications were that the existing Sentinels from Project: Wide Awake were refitted with some Iron Man technology in order to get rid of the crazy AI's in them.

Willowhugger said:
I think the implications were that the existing Sentinels from Project: Wide Awake were refitted with some Iron Man technology in order to get rid of the crazy AI's in them.

No, Rhodey said that Stark developed them.

Which can still mean what I said.

I doubt Iron Man made giant suits of Armor and just made them LOOK like Sentinels without incorporating any aspect to them.

Willowhugger said:
Which can still mean what I said.

I doubt Iron Man made giant suits of Armor and just made them LOOK like Sentinels without incorporating any aspect to them.

Seeing how they're basically giant, watered down versions of his own armor with low level adamantium plating? I could easily see that.

And not to seem like a jerk, I just forgot to add it, Rhodey also said that he designed them on a coffee break.

Mistress Gluon said:
Seeing how they're basically giant, watered down versions of his own armor with low level adamantium plating? I could easily see that.
thats more or less what i've always thought of the seninels ,they looked too much like crosses between iron man and giant man/goliath why didn't si sue bolivar trask for infringment?

Well, they weren't always based on IM tech. Only the O*N*E* Sentinels are as far as we know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"