Is X3 doing the deal with Dr. Pepper Again

nothing... i was just... -sighs- He's asking if they did it?

at the funeral people are going to be walking back and forth selling hot dogs and dr.pepper

brittney spears is going to be doing a dr.pepper commerical with hugh jakman before the movie starts.

the president is going to be drinking a dr.pepper in the scene where hes talking to beast

wolverine is going to take out a dr.pepper bottle, drink it from a side view angle then he'll turn around look at the camera and give out an " Aaaaaaaaa' thats good stuff" then it contines with the scene.

then theres another dr.pepper scene that might be cut out, becasue they dont want gambit to have a small cameo again...

then theres a few nike, sme new cars, subway, and victoria secret hidden adds.

my freind told me theres also a few sexual and join the army subliminal messages

Super Flight said:
at the funeral people are going to be walking back and forth selling hot dogs and dr.pepper

brittney spears is going to be doing a dr.pepper commerical with hugh jakman before the movie starts.

the president is going to be drinking a dr.pepper in the scene where hes talking to beast

wolverine is going to take out a dr.pepper bottle, drink it from a side view angle then he'll turn around look at the camera and give out an " Aaaaaaaaa' thats good stuff" then it contines with the scene.

then theres another dr.pepper scene that might be cut out, becasue they dont want gambit to have a small cameo again...

then theres a few nike, sme new cars, subway, and victoria's secret hidden adds.

i wonder if Phoenix will actually rise in sexy undies and make out with Scott...
or maybe Storm comes and do her little turn, i mean, her major turn, also known as multiple spins, on the catwalk.

Super Flight said:

then theres a few nike, sme new cars, subway, and victoria secret hidden adds.
And then The Thing will throw Iceman into a Dr. Pepper billboard.

Manic said:
And then The Thing will throw Iceman into a Dr. Pepper billboard.
hehe then everyone will pick up his icy body and crush him into a dozen dr.pepper glasses, so everyone can get a nice cold drink of dr.pepper, later they break into song and sing about the refreshing taste.

nice... hehehe. :D Everything is going as planned. I like the part "maybe Phoenix will actually rise in sexy undies and make out with Scott..."

jean.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e396/darkness_of_death/jean.jpg

Jean will telekenically push Logan into a dr. Pepper cooler... and she'll open all the bottles "Prepare to get sticky"." :p then the bottles tip and every drop of Dr. Pepper covers Logan. hehe. er damn it and then Cykes comes in and ... ah screw it. the 3 of them start dancing with a bottle of Dr. Pepper in each hand. yeah... they strut their stuff.

We haven't been hearing lots about X3's promotions with other mainstream companies :( :down ...hopefully something comes out soon!

the a1ant said:
We haven't been hearing lots about X3's promotions with other mainstream companies :( :down ...hopefully something comes out soon!

What about Burger King? Dr. Pepper? I thought they had deals for X3?

Taco Bell, Taco Bell
Product placement with Taco Bell...

im pretty sure theres a cookout scene where logan makes some kabobs on his claws, then clamps them in a george forman.

The scene to look for is when Shadowcat turns on her iPod so she can listen to her Ass-Kicking Playlist during the final battle.

according to HERE they are teaming up with Burger King, pics of merchandise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"