• Secure your account

    A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

  • Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is X3 doing the deal with Dr. Pepper Again

nothing... i was just... -sighs- He's asking if they did it?
 
at the funeral people are going to be walking back and forth selling hot dogs and dr.pepper

brittney spears is going to be doing a dr.pepper commerical with hugh jakman before the movie starts.

the president is going to be drinking a dr.pepper in the scene where hes talking to beast

wolverine is going to take out a dr.pepper bottle, drink it from a side view angle then he'll turn around look at the camera and give out an " Aaaaaaaaa' thats good stuff" then it contines with the scene.

then theres another dr.pepper scene that might be cut out, becasue they dont want gambit to have a small cameo again...

then theres a few nike, sme new cars, subway, and victoria secret hidden adds.
 
my freind told me theres also a few sexual and join the army subliminal messages
 
Super Flight said:
at the funeral people are going to be walking back and forth selling hot dogs and dr.pepper

brittney spears is going to be doing a dr.pepper commerical with hugh jakman before the movie starts.

the president is going to be drinking a dr.pepper in the scene where hes talking to beast

wolverine is going to take out a dr.pepper bottle, drink it from a side view angle then he'll turn around look at the camera and give out an " Aaaaaaaaa' thats good stuff" then it contines with the scene.

then theres another dr.pepper scene that might be cut out, becasue they dont want gambit to have a small cameo again...

then theres a few nike, sme new cars, subway, and victoria's secret hidden adds.

i wonder if Phoenix will actually rise in sexy undies and make out with Scott...
or maybe Storm comes and do her little turn, i mean, her major turn, also known as multiple spins, on the catwalk.
 
Super Flight said:
at the funeral people are going to be walking back and forth selling hot dogs and dr.pepper

brittney spears is going to be doing a dr.pepper commerical with hugh jakman before the movie starts.

the president is going to be drinking a dr.pepper in the scene where hes talking to beast

wolverine is going to take out a dr.pepper bottle, drink it from a side view angle then he'll turn around look at the camera and give out an " Aaaaaaaaa' thats good stuff" then it contines with the scene.

then theres another dr.pepper scene that might be cut out, becasue they dont want gambit to have a small cameo again...

then theres a few nike, sme new cars, subway, and victoria secret hidden adds.
And then The Thing will throw Iceman into a Dr. Pepper billboard.
 
Manic said:
And then The Thing will throw Iceman into a Dr. Pepper billboard.
hehe then everyone will pick up his icy body and crush him into a dozen dr.pepper glasses, so everyone can get a nice cold drink of dr.pepper, later they break into song and sing about the refreshing taste.
 
nice... hehehe. :D Everything is going as planned. I like the part "maybe Phoenix will actually rise in sexy undies and make out with Scott..."

jean.jpg



http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e396/darkness_of_death/jean.jpg
 
Jean will telekenically push Logan into a dr. Pepper cooler... and she'll open all the bottles "Prepare to get sticky"." :p then the bottles tip and every drop of Dr. Pepper covers Logan. hehe. er damn it and then Cykes comes in and ... ah screw it. the 3 of them start dancing with a bottle of Dr. Pepper in each hand. yeah... they strut their stuff.
 
We haven't been hearing lots about X3's promotions with other mainstream companies :( :down ...hopefully something comes out soon!
 
the a1ant said:
We haven't been hearing lots about X3's promotions with other mainstream companies :( :down ...hopefully something comes out soon!

What about Burger King? Dr. Pepper? I thought they had deals for X3?
 
Taco Bell, Taco Bell
Product placement with Taco Bell...
 
im pretty sure theres a cookout scene where logan makes some kabobs on his claws, then clamps them in a george forman.
 
The scene to look for is when Shadowcat turns on her iPod so she can listen to her Ass-Kicking Playlist during the final battle.
 
according to HERE they are teaming up with Burger King, pics of merchandise.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"