Is your local comic book store supporting X-Men 3?

ProfeZZor X

Master of all that is ice
Reaction score
I went to one of my local comic book stores recently, and on their big plasma screen tv, they created a loop of all the high resolution X-Men 3 television spots, special clips and interviews out there, in the order in which they thought the movie took place. It was on display for all their customers, and I thought it was a pretty cool idea (especially for business). The sound was turned all the way up with surround sound speakers everywhere.

:up: :up: :up:

my local comic store is an anime store so no...not at all

I'm goin to go check mine out on sunday and find out if there are any promos going on

Can't find a comic book store in my area. I've been seeing posters, though. :up:

there isnt on around here lol
i have my local borders though.

Telekinetic said:
there isnt on around here lol
i have my local borders though.

My local Borders and Barnes & Noble stores had X3 displays set up too. I guess we have it better (more advertising and merchandising) here in Southern California.

well mine is big time, posters, they got figures, and a sale on comics

Free comic book day is coming up soon so i think it's a perfect time visit your local comic book store. I should take my own advice too. :O

N_z0 said:
Free comic book day is coming up soon so i think it's a perfect time visit your local comic book store. I should take my own advice too. :O

Was't free comic day a couple weeks ago? at least in Canada it was.

Of the three comic shops that I have in my area, only one is advertising X3 at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"