Revenge of the Fallen Isabel Lucas

This girl looks like the BEST from 3 Other actresses

Kate Bosworth
Kristin Stewart
Amanda Peet

Yeah, I'm a fan too.

On paper, the pretender thing sounded really stupid to me, but I felt it worked exceptionally well in the movie. Maybe Isabel had something to do with that. :)

always been a fan :)

Happy to see her in transformers :)

Did anyone else feel like watching Terminator when she went after Sam?

She's hot. I could definitely believe that she was designed by evil machines with the sole purpose of getting men to drop their pants.

We may not have gotten Rachel Taylor back, but Isabel definitely did a good job of filling the movie's hot Aussie babe quota in her absence. Oddly enough, I think that they actually have a bit of a resemblance, heheh.

Last edited:
She's cute enough. I did dig the character too. The only thing that would've made her cooler is if they had called her Blackarachnia.

Who is Rachael Taylor?

And yes... I agree that this chick was good...and scary at the same time. I don't know if I really wanna be anywhere near her or...under her.

I'm not even being facetious, but I honestly felt embarassed for her. Bay definitely turned his angry misogynistic spotlight on her, and seemed to revel in humilating the actress. There's a metaphor for the Hollywood meat-grinder mentality somewhere in than performance.

The part when she is on top of Sam wearing that light blue dress as we get a shot of her undies was. :eek: :up:

Did anyone else feel like watching Terminator when she went after Sam?

Yes! Absolutely. And I was thinking about those freaky twins from The Matrix Reloaded.

matrix-the-twins-sunglasses.jpg

i was reading some other forums . some are a little complaining that there should not be a robot that can hide as a human.

but isnt a pretender from the comics? they were faithfull to the TFs right?

Pretenders is a subline within the Transformers toy line, introduced in 1988. The gimmick was that the Transformers were supposedly capable of disguising their robotic forms through the use of synthetic organic outer shells.

Source

So no, they didn't pull it out of their asses. Personally, I didn't know that before about Transformers, and I didn't care. All I know is that I thought she was awesomely wicked.

Source

So no, they didn't pull it out of their asses. Personally, I didn't know that before about Transformers, and I didn't care. All I know is that I thought she was awesomely wicked.

They didn't, but she sure did. Giggity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"