It's a Bird! It's a Plane! David Corenswet IS Superman!

Gosh imagine the ego you would have if you played superman and Thor. I would be telling everyone!

In a movie like twisters, the star will be the tornadoes or possibly one of the internet favorites to be the DCU Batman, Glen Powell.

Very much so. To the point he steals Twisters blind from Daisy Edgar-Jones, the actual lead.

Corenswet is the resident "*******" member of the team. Heard he's perfectly fine but it's not exactly a meaty role (It wasn't in the script).

Very much so. To the point he steals Twisters blind from Daisy Edgar-Jones, the actual lead.

Corenswet is the resident "*******" member of the team. Heard he's perfectly fine but it's not exactly a meaty role (It wasn't in the script).
Given his near total absence in the trailer, I was kinda assuming he’s the first to die lol.

Given his near total absence in the trailer, I was kinda assuming he’s the first to die lol.

Possibly but I’m pretty sure my guy Daryl McCormack and those other two redshirts at the beginning of the trailer are going to bite it first, leaving Daisy to be the only survivor.

Wait, people want Glen Powell as Batman?!?! WTF. Booster Gold is right there.

He would be perfect for Booster but that’s a character I couldn’t care less about so Gunn can give that role to Pratt or some other d-bag. I want Powell for Hal Jordan.

He would be perfect for Booster but that’s a character I couldn’t care less about so Gunn can give that role to Pratt or some other d-bag. I want Powell for Hal Jordan.
Booster gives him a lot more to do than Hal. I want Chad Radwell Powell, not ~serious action hero~ Powell. :funny:

Guy will be bringing all the d-bag energy needed for the Lanterns. I don't want another Reynolds Hal (if we must get Hal again). I need a more earnest Hal this go-round. That ain't Glen Powell imo.

Booster gives him a lot more to do than Hal. I want Chad Radwell Powell, not ~serious action hero~ Powell. :funny:

I love me some Chad Radwell but I think we could get some of that as Hal too. Hangman in Top Gun felt like Chad with a few more years under his belt and maybe a couple more brain cells. :funny:

Also, if they both get made as planned, I would bet money Booster Gold will end up being the more popular character than Hal Jordan in this universe. Bank on it. There's just a lot more to work with there imo. Hal's pretty blah, especially when put next to the other Lanterns. They need to just let him be the older veteran character or something to make him stand out.

Young Maverick knockoff Hal is dull as dishwater, imo. And Powell already did that anyway, I can't imagine him wanting to keep playing that when he's ALSO gonna keep playing it in another Top Gun sequel. That's beyond typcasting at that point.

Booster Gold is such a better character than Hal it's not even funny :funny:

If Powell is going to play any iconic genre character, it's Captain Kirk in the inevitable next Star Trek reboot.

If Powell is going to play any iconic genre character, it's Captain Kirk in the inevitable next Star Trek reboot.
I can sorta see it but the downgrade from Chris Pine would be pretty brutal. Powell is… uhhh…. Not a very Interesting or Unique actor.

I can sorta see it but the downgrade from Chris Pine would be pretty brutal. Powell is… uhhh…. Not a very Interesting or Unique actor.
I mean Chris Pine was part of the DCEU so to see him again in the DCU but this time as another character...as Booster Gold then I would not mind

I mean Chris Pine was part of the DCEU so to see him again in the DCU but this time as another character...as Booster Gold then I would not mind
One of the best parts of the DCEU at that. Pine is a better co-lead in WW than…. I mean any of the DCEU leads actually!

Gunn must have to pry that cap off with a crowbar everytime David is on-camera.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"