It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Part 2

Throw those goddamn flowers in the trash.

Pretty good episode. Not that many laughs.

The guys internet game is weak.
Private browsing man

We all know what a cream pie is. Even the young'uns.

hgKA5Ad.jpg

There are two ways to look at that graph and the statement within and neither is appropriate. Which makes it perfect for the Philly gang.

I feel like it makes more sense for Mac than Dennis but both of them said they had haha

With Mac it's because he's gay. With Dennis it would tie into his sociopathy and narcissism.

This episode was hilarious. This season has been great, so far.

Dennis completely owned this episode

and perhaps tonight was the closest we ever got to Mac finally embracing his gayness

Cool episode.

Love how Charlie and Dee's story was almost a meta what-if they'd kept the tone of the early seasons.

That was pretty solid, loved it's meta aspects.

I love how, even though the members of the gang constantly judge and bust on one another, they were all completely on board when they thought Mac was coming out of the closet. :funny:

This might be my favorite of the season. Liked it a lot more than Charlie Work.

Also "I AM UNTETHERED AND MY RAGE KNOWS NO BOUNDS!!!" has to be my new catchphrase.

Nice callback to season 1.

Great episode.
I liked the meta moments and even beyond that i liked the callbacks and the humor in general. I liked how they called back to the Underage drinking episode, that's my favorite one.

I mean I know it wont happen but yeah Glenn Howerton deserves some kind of nod for his performance in this episode. But as I said it wont happen

Loved it.

You will bomb, and fail, and gag. And bomb and fail.

Seeing Dee and Charlie hook up sent chills down my spine.

I love how Dennis tried to sell his Range Rover while it was still in the water. I sunk a car like that once. It never occurred to me to try and sell it like that. I wish I'd have tried.

Also "I AM UNTETHERED AND MY RAGE KNOWS NO BOUNDS!!!" has to be my new catchphrase.

Probably the greatest Dennis moment. Glenn's face was pure glory.

The Dee/Charlie scene was kind of hot, too. Great episode.

That mesh tank top is making me look at Rob McElhenney in a whole new way. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"