• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Comics Jackpot

3dman27

super-hero wannabe
Reaction score
in thefree comic day issue of the amazing spider-man a redheaded heroin named jackpot shows up looking a bit like an "evil twin" of the back cat and calls spider-man "tiger" do you think mj has gone super on us?

that's exactly what i thought when i read it. the whole issue has a weird feeling to it because peter is roaming around freely and makes an effort to point out that no one saw him climb on the building when the car sped through.

i'm just wondering if this issue takes place in the future...and if it does, why do they make reference to today's date in the first few pages.

on another note...how awesome was the preview to AMS #544

It's not in 'current continuity', so it's in future continuity!!!

it's not in continuity
He's right. It had Aunt May in it. Last time I checked in issue #540, she was in the hospital.

But really, it's a free comic book. It's just a free side story. I think that'll be the first and only time we see Jackpot or 'Overdrive' again. At least until next year's FCB-Day

I like Overdrive more. Funny guy. Hope to see more of him :D

Jackpot...?

As in, "Face it Tiger... you just hit the Jackpot!"?

Cool! :word:

So what are her powers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"