Jade Raymond developing Splinter Cell 6

Hey what better time to jump into a series than the sixth game?

0.jpg

Building off a very fancy short released a year ago, there’s now a very professional web series based on Ubisoft’s stealth series Splinter Cell.

Read More
http://www.kotaku.com.au/2012/03/th...n-series-is-so-good-youll-think-its-official/

source:kotaku

For all those missing 24. I guess.

I wish Conviction went to the PS3.

Eh, at least the PS3 got the HD collection. Chaos Theory has never looked better. Altho i really wish they would of ported the co-op mode over as well. That is easily my fav co op experience ever.

Yeah, I was hoping they would.

But, on the flip side...chances are the next Splinter Cell game will probably be an Xbox exclusive game as well, right?

Btw, Ubisoft apparently did hear the fans outcry for the invert Y axis. They patched it into the HD Collection, which is awesome.

But, on the flip side...chances are the next Splinter Cell game will probably be an Xbox exclusive game as well, right?

Btw, Ubisoft apparently did hear the fans outcry for the invert Y axis. They patched it into the HD Collection, which is awesome.

Eh it depends on money. MS just paid for the exclusivity for Conviction, no telling if they'll do that again. If i had to bet, id say no.

This doesn't pertain to Splinter Cell 6, but tonight on Justified Michael Ironside guess starred and one of his lines was "there was a time when I didn't think anyone could out stealth me".

Thought I'd share that little nugget.

When I first saw this chick promoting the first Assassins Creed game I thought she was a model they hired to pretend as if she was involved with creating it, guess I was wrong if she's still around. There has to be a story behind why she got involved with video games, she had to be fat in high school or something.

When I first saw this chick promoting the first Assassins Creed game I thought she was a model they hired to pretend as if she was involved with creating it, guess I was wrong if she's still around. There has to be a story behind why she got involved with video games, she had to be fat in high school or something.

Or, maybe your narrow minded view of what a "gamer" or game designer looks like are about as archaic as the image of a 50's era woman holding a pot over a stove while her husband smokes cigars with his buddies in the leaving room?

Yea, im gonna go with that.

Before she became a video dev she worked in hospital care from what she told when she worked with victor Lucus on reviews on the run . I think she was one of those people that kept people calm while they being rushed to the hospital. after she went to ubisoft she was Always interested in games and has a thing for donkey Kong and any thing monkeys in games. she then went on to work for victor Lucus in the the electric play ground and reviews on the run as a reporter on her free time while was still working at ubisoft as a game designer.

she was there on the Electric play ground when Geoff keighley was on that show as well before he was picked up by Game trailers.

That's the info I know of her. That and she loved Aqua team Hunger force when that show was on. oh and she's was always a hottie . the standers of nerd looks wen't away / died in the 80's. they showed this last comic con on CNN. you have to been livin under a rock to have missed that.

Last edited:
Or, maybe your narrow minded view of what a "gamer" or game designer looks like are about as archaic as the image of a 50's era woman holding a pot over a stove while her husband smokes cigars with his buddies in the leaving room?

Yea, im gonna go with that.

You must be overweight... yeah i'm gonna go with that. It's just an opinion stop catching feelings. I grew up in the city and from what i've seen- EXTREMELY attractive girls usually don't do certain things i.e. play lots of video games, work on cars, play softball, boxing etc. Of course there are exceptions to everything, but for the most part that's been my observation.

It doesn't matter where u grew up. Stereotypes are still, more often than not, inaccurate.

Iv made my fair share of sweeping generalizations. I generally end up wrong when I do

It doesn't matter where u grew up. Stereotypes are still, more often than not, inaccurate.

Iv made my fair share of sweeping generalizations. I generally end up wrong when I do

It does matter where I grew up because of the amount of people I was exposed to. You're trying hard to be PC but at the cost of being truthful. Stereotypes come from a place of truth, but when admitting that you're no longer pc so people tend to avoid them unless they're positive ones. Asians are really good at math because of the way the number system works in their language which makes things easier to comprehend. They're also typically bad drivers because of how disorganized traffic is in some of their countries, specifically China. I'm not saying this applies to ALL Asians, but it does apply.

Last edited:
I just looked up her Wikipedia and saw she's French Canadian and went to school in Montreal. It all makes sense now, most hot girls in Canada don't know that they're allowed to be dumb and can still get by.

I just looked up her Wikipedia and saw she's French Canadian and went to school in Montreal. It all makes sense now, most hot girls in Canada don't know that they're allowed to be dumb and can still get by.

lord jebus. why else would I Explain what i explained. 2) what you just said would have you shot by alot of the world's women. Or they'd put you on a disease list as so you never breed. Not that your already not doing that every time you say some thing as of late. I'm gonna leave you alone with that thought.

Last edited:
lord jebus. why else would I Explain what i explained. 2) what you just said would have you shot by alot of the world's women. Or they'd put you on a disease list as so you never breed. Not that your already not doing that every time you say some thing as of late. I'm gonna leave you alone with that thought.

1.) Although I was joking, I do admit It was a bit extreme, I listen to alot of Adam Carolla and he said that recently which I found funny.

2.) What you "Explained" didn't explain much in relation to what I was getting at, which is why I ignored it.

3.) Without ever meeting you I'm pretty sure you know nothing of women, so "leaving me alone with that thought" doesn't mean **** to me, that was kinda lame.

Edit: I know it's difficult to pick up light hearted-ness in the comments I write, but relax, i'm just having a chat.

Last edited:
1.) Although I was joking, I do admit It was a bit extreme, I listen to alot of Adam Carolla and he said that recently which I found funny.

2.) What you "Explained" didn't explain much in relation to what I was getting at, which is why I ignored it.

3.) Without ever meeting you I'm pretty sure you know nothing of women, so "leaving me alone with that thought" doesn't mean **** to me, that was kinda lame.

Edit: I know it's difficult to pick up light hearted-ness in the comments I write, but relax, i'm just having a chat.

on your number 2) which I adressed you it did Explain alot cause I know where she had been prior. I said she worked on Ep ( the Electric playground ) and reviews on the run( judgement day state side) a well know video game previews and review show in north america which she used to work on and i actually talked too her.

Hosts

ep_host_1_victorlucas.jpg

ep_host_2_donnamlpark.jpg

ep_host_3_juliestoffer.jpg

ep_host_4_geoffkeighley.jpg

ep_host_5_jaderaymond.jpg

http://www.g4tv.com/electricplayground/hosts.aspx

as to the rest

seeing that I've actually have had girl friends of which i'm leaving the rest out with what i've done with them. That comment's the same as when you were talking about women in the Stereotypes sense.

If your joking fine. But seeing as thing's are, those women still won't enjoy it. your type humor doesn't always translate well when it's in the written form and they still won't take that from you if that wasn't the case of it bein written and would do as I stated already. it doesn't matter what it mean's to you. it's what likely to happen to you in the end cause of lame kind of joking .

Don't you worry i'm relaxed. I'm not gonna be unhappy in my life where that's involved any way..

Last edited:
seeing that I've actually have had girl friends of which i'm leaving the rest out with what i've done with them that comment's the same as when you were talking about women in the Stereotypes sense.

If your joking fine. But seeing as thing's are, those women still won't enjoy it humor doesn't always translate well when it's in the written form and they still won't take that from you if that wasn't the case and would do as I stated already. it doesn't matter what it mean's to you. it's what likely to happen to you in the end cause of lame kind of joking .

don't you worry i'm relaxed. I'm not gonna be unhappy in my life where that's involved any way..

Um... i've had girlfriends, but mentioning it on a forum is wack because for all you know I could be full of s***. Plus I take any bragging on a forum with a grain of salt. BUT, regardless of how many girlfriends you've had, unless you've been dating some 9's and 10's, I really don't need to hear your opinion on what women do and don't like. Given your location, ethnicity and maybe even age, your advice doesn't apply to the type of women I date. Most girls I know have a sense of humor and wouldn't "shoot me" if I made jokes that didn't always paint them in a positive light.

I never implied that you were unhappy, I don't know where you're getting that from. Anyways, you shouldn't be unhappy living in Montreal, i've heard some great things about that place...from a girlfriend!!!!:wow:

EDIT: Really sorry to everyone, I didn't mean to derail this thread again. To get back on topic- was conviction a good game and worth playing? I like stealth action, like Arkham City, where there is variety in the gameplay, but a straight up stealth game can get a bit boring for me. Is it worth buying for 20 bucks?

Last edited:
lol I never really went into bragging and the comment was a counter to what you said to me as me as you put it
I'm pretty sure you know nothing of women, etc
what else do you expect to come from that man? it was being civil and not bragging really. though I could have went another way. I chose for it not to be any thing other then it being civil.

Now since we are going back on topic. Conviction was a fun. and an enjoyable game. you can say it did look like arkham in way with the preditor mod and would make those that usually wouldn't touch a splinter cell game cause of the fact it was heavy handed on you being stealthy in the other game's prior. fun for those that wanted to not have to be that all the time. since most gamer like to run and gun lot.

in other words the game didn't always say "mission failed" cause you didn't stay to a rigid way it had to be played.

Last edited:
lol I never really went into bragging and the comment was a counter to what you said to me as me as you put it what else do you expect to come from that man? it was being civil and not bragging really. though I could have went another way. I chose for it not to be any thing other then it being civil.

Now since we are going back on topic. Conviction was a fun. and an enjoyable game. you can say it did look like arkham in way with the preditor mod and would make those that usually wouldn't touch a splinter cell game cause of the fact it was heavy handed on you being stealthy in the other game's prior. fun for those that wanted to not have to be that all the time. since most gamer like to run and gun lot.

in other words the game didn't always say "mission failed" cause you didn't stay to a rigid way it had to be played.

Stop being so defensive. I wasn't referring to you bragging about having girlfriends, I was referring to me not getting into a long post bragging about the girls i've dated in response to you. Plus I don't know you well enough to believe anything you say about your personal life so it still means nothing to me. But no harm no foul, I appreciate you being civil about something I never meant otherwise.

Yeah, so you're saying that Conviction doesn't fault you for messing up during a stealth level? That's one of the reasons I couldn't get into stealth games, but that trend thankfully seems to be dying. What improvements do you think this new game can make in relation to Conviction?

well stealh wise I was thinking it would allow you to pic alternate route (well I guess that's from me playing games like Deus Ex R and it's predecessors and alpha protocol though the latter was a fail game play wise)

I did like the fast pase approach it took with the stealth as well. so I hope it keeps that. But if you were allowed to choose the approach of how you like to do a mission that would be cool as well. so there's a suggestion. (not one I expect to see a any time soon) I have to think about this though.

Last edited:
This doesn't pertain to Splinter Cell 6, but tonight on Justified Michael Ironside guess starred and one of his lines was "there was a time when I didn't think anyone could out stealth me".

Thought I'd share that little nugget.

Holy ****.

I haven't gotten to that episode yet, but I will get a huge kick out of that scene.

It does matter where I grew up because of the amount of people I was exposed to. You're trying hard to be PC but at the cost of being truthful. Stereotypes come from a place of truth, but when admitting that you're no longer pc so people tend to avoid them unless they're positive ones. Asians are really good at math because of the way the number system works in their language which makes things easier to comprehend. They're also typically bad drivers because of how disorganized traffic is in some of their countries, specifically China. I'm not saying this applies to ALL Asians, but it does apply.

What the ****...

Anyways, has anyone here seen the leaked loading screen picture of the new Splinter Cell game? I saw it on Kotaku, think it was posted like a month or two ago.

And, it looked like Sam was sporting some armor. Kinda like he did when he was during his Third Echelon days.

I mean, that would fit, wouldn't it? Especially with the way Conviction ended, it seemed like there was a good setup for the President to reinitiate Third Echelon and reinstate Sam, and have them hunt down Mygeeto operatives. Grimm seems like the perfect person to replace Lambert's Directorial position, too.

Anyways, has anyone here seen the leaked loading screen picture of the new Splinter Cell game? I saw it on Kotaku, think it was posted like a month or two ago.

And, it looked like Sam was sporting some armor. Kinda like he did when he was during his Third Echelon days.

I mean, that would fit, wouldn't it? Especially with the way Conviction ended, it seemed like there was a good setup for the President to reinitiate Third Echelon and reinstate Sam, and have them hunt down Mygeeto operatives. Grimm seems like the perfect person to replace Lambert's Directorial position, too.

Thats what i want man. Now with 3rd Echelon gutted, i think now is the perfect time to reorganize it and bring Sam back in to do the things that only he can. You could also keep it to where Sam is still a bit "off the cuff" and have him do things that a normal agent might not do. I mean Sam could always say something like "if you want me back, I'm gonna do things my way" or something. They can deff take the series in any direction. Cant wait to find out what we're gonna get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"