Jade Raymond developing Splinter Cell 6

Holy ****.

I haven't gotten to that episode yet, but I will get a huge kick out of that scene.

Haha yea it was just cool seeing him show up in the episode, but then to drop that line, i was just loving it. NO way that line was coincidental. Those writers are just so full of win.

Haha yea it was just cool seeing him show up in the episode, but then to drop that line, i was just loving it. NO way that line was coincidental. Those writers are just so full of win.
Speaking of which.

Hey, They Got Splinter Cell In My Justified!

Yesterday 9:00 AM
You guys watch Justfied, right? You should. It’s an awesome show. I was catching up on last week’s episode when I heard a familiar voice — a gun thug from Detroit showed up to menace the series’ hero, Raylan Givens. The minute he opened his mouth, I thought, “Hey! I know that voice. That’s Sam Fisher!”

Read More

source: kotaku

That's probably the next episode I'll watch. I've almost caught up. Man, is Quarles an awesome villain. Profoundly disturbing.

That's probably the next episode I'll watch. I've almost caught up. Man, is Quarles an awesome villain. Profoundly disturbing.

No kidding man. Neal McDonough is fantastic. Last nights episode was also amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"