James Bond: Blood Stone

Looks alright. Probably only worth a rental though.

Hopefully it will be like Everything or Nothing. That is still the best Bond game. Really want to see more on this.

Just saw the trailer, I hadn't even heard they were making a new Bond game until I saw the stuff about the launch at Comingsoon. I think it looks pretty cool but I am wary of movie based games.

Just saw the trailer, I hadn't even heard they were making a new Bond game until I saw the stuff about the launch at Comingsoon. I think it looks pretty cool but I am wary of movie based games.

Its not a movie based game tho.

Did you ever play Everything or Nothing? It'll be along the lines of that. Its an original story.

Its not a movie based game tho.

Did you ever play Everything or Nothing? It'll be along the lines of that. Its an original story.

By movie based I just meant using a brand name character which often lends to making a sub par game as it will still sell.

Yeah I did play that one, Brosnan with the bike levels right? I thought it was decent so if this follows that path then I'll be picking it up.

So is this the game that Activision had talked about last year? If so, appears that one Bond actor got the boot for the real Bond actor.

http://kotaku.com/5402459/this-is-activisions-new-james-bond

There's a new James Bond game coming out next year, but current movie Bond Daniel Craig won't be participating. Instead, we get this guy.

That's Adam Croasdell, who plays Walford's Dr Al Jenkins, will also be playing 007 in next year's Activision published, Bizarre Creations developed Bond game. The actor revealed his participation in the game during a recent interview with BBC Asian Network.

By movie based I just meant using a brand name character which often lends to making a sub par game as it will still sell.

Yeah I did play that one, Brosnan with the bike levels right? I thought it was decent so if this follows that path then I'll be picking it up.

Ah gotcha. Yea thats the one im talking about. I thought it was a good Bond experience, so im intrigued by this one.

So is this the game that Activision had talked about last year? If so, appears that one Bond actor got the boot for the real Bond actor.

Daniel Craig probably expected to be filming an actual Bond movie but since he has a huge gap in his schedule now...:hehe::hehe:

Daniel Craig probably expected to be filming an actual Bond movie but since he has a huge gap in his schedule now...:hehe::hehe:

lol, thats prob not that far off. If something like that went down i almost feel sorry for that other guy. I bet all the suits were telling him how great he was and how they didnt need Craig, then Craig becomes available and its a swift kick in the ass out the door for that other guy.

I loved EON and I always wondered why they kept making Bond games as a FPS. It is definitely best as a 3rd person shooter. I'm lookin forward to this one.

I loved EON and I always wondered why they kept making Bond games as a FPS. It is definitely best as a 3rd person shooter. I'm lookin forward to this one.

Yea i agree. All the need to do is mold a Bond game in the likes of Uncharted, altho with less jungles and temples and what not. But the gunplay in the Uncharted series would be fantastic for a Bond title.

They probably kept it as a fps for the simple fact that Goldeneye was so successful, IMO I loved Everything or Nothing. I would like to see another 3rd person Bond game, I'm pretty sure I'll be picking this game up once it releases :awesome:

This looks awesome, i'm glad it's going to be a third-person shooter. I agree that Everything or Nothing is still the best Bond game. :up:

looking forward to this, think craig as bond is great and since there might not be a movie for a while this is a decent(ish) substitute for now

wish it was based on one of the books though (or a couple of the books tied together with an overarching theme of stopping smersh/quantum)

Oh cool, that does look pretty neat.

And im really liking Joss Stones theme. Sounds very Bond like. Nice.

I'm incredibly surprised at how impressed I am with this game. Now if they can put some textures on their character models it'll look incredible.

Whoa....that gameplay footage was pretty good, looks VERY much like Bond + Uncharted gunplay.

Also...I never got to play Everything or Nothing, but I actually heard DECENT things about the QoS game. A few friends of mine said if I could find it for cheap I should pick it up since I'm a Bond fan.

Whoa....that gameplay footage was pretty good, looks VERY much like Bond + Uncharted gunplay.

Also...I never got to play Everything or Nothing, but I actually heard DECENT things about the QoS game. A few friends of mine said if I could find it for cheap I should pick it up since I'm a Bond fan.

Yea id say, as in under 10 bux. It wasnt horrible, but i just didnt think there was anything there that was really worth going back to. Altho i did like the hand to hand take downs, those were neat. I found myself just running into every room hitting the take down button.

I thought this game was either going to get cancelled or it was going to be ****. Looks like I was wrong. They say its 70 percent driving and 30 percent shooter. Not sure how I feel about that though.

Sounds like the original voice actor for Bond has been replaced by Daniel,well I aint complaining about it.

Due to MGM's financial woes,Ill take any Bond game thats like a movie with Craig and Dench.

70% Driving and 30% Whaaaa?

Also, at this point I'm hoping that the WB just buys out MGM. They might as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"