007 Legends

P.S. The only 5 Bond games you ever need to play:

1. GoldenEye (N64)
2. Everything or Nothing (PS2, Gamecube, Xbox)
3. From Russia With Love (PS2, Gamecube, Xbox)...It's like EON, but with the real Sean Connery!
4. GoldenEye (Wii)
5. The World is Not Enough (N64)...note not the PS1 version which was terrible.

All the others have been a disappointment.

1. GoldenEye (N64)
3. From Russia With Love (PS2, Gamecube, Xbox)...It's like EON, but with the real Sean Connery!
4. GoldenEye (Wii)

I have none of the consoles those games are for

Blood Stone was fantastic and should be played way before Goldeneye for the Wii. The original Goldeneye is only good the multiplayer now

1. GoldenEye (N64)
4. GoldenEye (Wii)

Goldeneye for Wii is far better than N64, I keep hearing Blood Stone is fnatastic

I played the World is Not Enough for the PS1 and I thought it was great. This, From Russia With Love and Everything or Nothing are my favorites.

1. GoldenEye (N64)
4. GoldenEye (Wii)

Agreed but i also enjoyed Nightfire

Blood Stone was fantastic and should be played way before Goldeneye for the Wii. The original Goldeneye is only good the multiplayer now

Goldeneye for Wii is far better than N64, I keep hearing Blood Stone is fnatastic

I'm going to have to come down between the two of you. ;)

GoldenEye for Wii is a great game if one takes away that is a remake of one of the best games ever (save for it bringing back split screen and golden gun for multiplayer!).

...And GoldenEye for N64 is one of the best games of all time. There is no way the Wii one is better. Even if it is extremely dated and easy now, the level design of the N64 game is still impressively fun, the use of paintball mode, big head DK mode and all the other creative flourishes still make it stand out and it has the best "local" (i.e. pre-online gaming) multiplayer shooting ever. They kept emulating it until around the time of COD4, sadly.

I still haven't played Blood Stone btw. ;) I heard it was rushed and unfinished and just never got around to it.

Blood Stone is pretty good. It could have been better, yes. But, it's still definitely a buy if your a 007 fan. It kinda does what Everything Or Nothing did (not gameplay wise) by making the game feel like it's own 007 story. It's got it's own title sequence with it's own title song, like EoN. Doesn't nail it as much as EoN, which I thought could have been a 007 film the way it was presented.

Goldeneye Reloaded is actually pretty damn good. I'm playing it on 007 Classic, which uses a health bar and needing to find bulletproof vests. The best of this game is when they have you use stealth. And not in the Solid Snake-sense, where you can be a ghost. But, silently taking down an enemy and then quickly headshot an enemy and then the guard beside him as well before he can react and call in reinforcement.

I do wish they had borrowed more from the NG4 version, though. The level design in the N64 version is still something would be just as good today. Good level design never ages.

I bought 007 Legends, and tried out the first level. I don't know what I think of it yet. But, using the Walther PPK instead of the P99...actually feels different.

My last 007 game was Quantum of Solace(which I overall enjoyed)and played the Goldeneye Reloaded demo and I thought it was alright,IF I want to get a new 007 game..Would you recommend me to get Reloaded or Legends or both???

Reloaded. Legends is worth a play, but not for the full price. What I would do, is get Reloaded, then Quantum, the Blood Stone. All of those are awesome, but legends is merely OK.

I still haven't played Blood Stone btw. ;) I heard it was rushed and unfinished and just never got around to it.

I played it. It's pretty poor. Not as poor as Legends, but still quite poor.

i thought the QoS game for ps2 was pretty good
it was more like eon rather than being a 1st person shooter

it combines CR and Qos

Last edited:
I still haven't played QoS. I've played EoN, but never got round to finishing it.

I got this yesterday...along with the Bond blu ray collection, the 007 fragrance, and a few Bond novels :)

And I have to say to all those critics...you are all WRONG. I think it's the best Bond fps since GE for the N64!

Probably my love forr Bond clouding my judgement? :D

But honestly, I don't think it's all that bad. The graphics in certain places are crap, but it's fun to play. It's more innovative than Goldeneye Reloaded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"