James Dean Resurrected for New Film

Again, I'm not super surprised because I figured this James Dean thing is a trial balloon anyway.

Basically viewers and audiences are gonna have to decide whether these projects go forward with their wallets.

Yeah, I don't feel sorry for the backlash these people will inevitably get. Bringing back James Dean was already bad enough, now this?

This is wrong on so many levels.

Also they’re doing people like Malcolm X and Lou Gehrig who weren’t even actors.

I fail to understand what would compel them to try and do this...

God these guys are clowns. You’ll let a computer generate James Dean’s entire likeness in order to sell your movie, but using a computer to generate his voice is where you draw the line. F-off with that.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t choose Elvis because he has a movie coming out staring an actual actor and so they wouldn’t have a stupid excuse as to why they couldn’t just hire someone for the role.

Sources claim James Cagney was originally attached, but he had to drop out due to a scheduling conflict.

Considering they’re wanting to do people like Malcolm X and Lou Gehrig who weren’t even actors, this is obviously just a gimmicky stunt to get attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"