James McTeigue Reveals Next Project, The Raven

Neither can I, lol.

I have a hard enough time imagining Stallone reading ANYTHING, let alone Poe.

And dyslexia. I mean imaginging Stallone having dyslexia is pretty hilarious.

But hey, I give him alot of credit. He wrote one hell of a script for Rocky. One of the best screenplays.

Luke Evans(COTT,Robin Hood,Immortals,Three Musketeers)cast In The Raven
http://www.deadline.com/2010/10/luke-evans-joins-poe-pic-the-raven/

tom_ford_brings_his_style_to_london.jpg

And dyslexia. I mean imaginging Stallone having dyslexia is pretty hilarious.

But hey, I give him alot of credit. He wrote one hell of a script for Rocky. One of the best screenplays.

In interviews he's actually a pretty intelligent and nice guy. When I was real young I also thought he was a lunkhead but reading/watching enough interviews with him, he's a pretty smart guy.

The plot sounds interesting and although Cusack is a great choice as Edgar Allan Poe, I would love to have Jeremy Renner instead.
Anyway just a minor complaint. Can't wait for this.

that's one kick ass poster:awesome:. and somebody mentioned doctor strange... i could see that actually, and it would be awesome!

Keep in mind, Poe is largely credited for inventing the murder mystery story and the "gentleman detective" character of English-language fiction. Inspector Auguste Dupin in Murders on the Rue Morgue is considered the first fictional detective. So this movie is quite appropriate.

That is a phenomenal poster and a phenomenal tagline

what's that sound? oh yeah, that's the sound of my ticket being purchased.

I'm looking forward to this one. Even the missus is because she's got a wide-on for Cusack.

Trailer

It looks promising. I'll give this one a chance.

One very interesting thing about today is that October 7th, 2011 marks the 162nd anniversary of Edgar Allan Poe's mysterious death. So yeah, perfect timing of the trailer to coincide with that.

That trailer for The Raven was fantastic. I'm definitely going to see it next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"