Jason Aaron on Black Panther!!!!!!

It's what keeps me going.

"Maybe the next President will really help the economy!"

Marvel needs to put Aaron on Wolverine and Punisher MAX and call it a day. :up:

Ew. :(

I'll read the Aaron issues and then wave at Hudlin on the way out. :up:

Sounds like a good idea. Wolverine is great.

Dc is going to lose this great talent soon like they did Brubaker.He is killing it on Wolverine and Ghost rider.I'll read his 3 issues and then I'm off.

I bet you storm is a skrull and T'challa gets mad at the Skrulls!

I hope Aaron's next project is to take over Thunderbolts after Gage. He would be a perfect fit to replace Ellis.

I'm glad that Aaron in taking over, even though it's for a short time. Still not even Aaron and Secret Invasion will save Black Panther from eminent cancellation.

Ten to one this is one of the reasons:

1. Hudlin has to take time to think of more ways to make BET (Black Entertainment Television) more offensive to it's target audience and help actually further progress the stereotypes about black people.

2. Storm's a skrull. Hudlin's pissed, didn't want to write the story.

It'll be cool to pick up BP again. I really like the idea of him fighting a superskrull with all the abilities of marvel's greatest fighters, rather than just a beefed up superskrull with the power to have all the powers.

I dropped BP a month ago, reluctantly, but I just might have to check this out.

I can't wait for this becuase, Black Panther is my fav. super hero and I've been collecting Hudlin's series because I just like Black Panther. I def. think that Priests run is far superior though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"