BvS Jena Malone is in Batman v. Superman... Which role is she playing? - Part 1

Article online are still saying she's Barbara Gordon even after the trailer. Hopefully not with the bad blonde wig

I was reeeeeeeally hoping for Barbara Gordon , but it's looking more likely to be Cat Grant.

Because of her appearance in the trailer

If someone showed you a red haired Amy Adams, one would probably not rush to say she is playing Lois.

If someone showed you a long red haired Jesse Eisenberg, one would probably not rush to say he is playing Lex.

If someone showed you a long dark haired Ezra Miller, one would probably not rush to say he is playing The Flash.

If someone showed you a long dark haired Jason Momoa, one would probably not rush to say he is playing Aquaman.

My money is on Jena playing Barbara.

If someone showed you a red haired Amy Adams, one would probably not rush to say she is playing Lois.

If someone showed you a long red haired Jesse Eisenberg, one would probably not rush to say he is playing Lex.

If someone showed you a long dark haired Ezra Miller, one would probably not rush to say he is playing The Flash.

If someone showed you a long dark haired Jason Momoa, one would probably not rush to say he is playing Aquaman.

My money is on Jena playing Barbara.

And yet ALL of those people appeared in the movie that we all saw in theaters. We have not seen Jena in this yet. WHEN we see her in it and she is referred to as Barb then people will say that she is Barbara.

This thread should be renamed into Jena Malone is Dr. Jenet Klyburn.

It's a rather obscure DC character, she's a director of S.T.A.R. Labs in Metropolis:

4222413-janet1.jpg

Ben Affleck as Batman is probably one of the only casting choices in these movies that actually makes sense, and funny enough, it was probably the most controversial.

lol....10 pages worth of discussion over a lab technician.

You should visit the Scott Eastwood thread in SS subforum.

So...she's not gonna be the lead STAR Lab scientist that supports the Flash and Cyborg and JL in their respective films, kinda like Samuel L Jackson?

So...she's not gonna be the lead STAR Lab scientist that supports the Flash and Cyborg and JL in their respective films, kinda like Samuel L Jackson?

I think she *might* be that, actually.

I dont get this,people unnecessarily hype her up,with no indication from the cast/crew that he is someone imp,and then we project our expectations(batgirl/oracle ) onto that casting.When we see she is playing another role,we blame Snyder and co for that.

Excuse me but how ****ing stupid is that?Its not as if this is a big actress we chose for a small role and wasted that.Heck,people already said this movie was overcrowded and now people wanted to throw Batgirl/Oracle into that.

I really dont understand some people.

I'm sorry but Barbara Gordon is a redhair.

#notmybatgirl #quitthewigyourenotinarrow

Honestly I wasn't even interested in Kelly or Barbara.

Anyway, did you guys see the latest James Corden show? Is it just me or is she big? Probably has to do with her giving birth a few weeks ago.

They HAVE to bring her back in Justice League, or else it's just a waste of talent on a throw away character. I hated how they treat Dr. Hamilton. Shouldn't have killed him off in the first movie.

Saw the extended cut and there wasn't really a reason her role should have been cut. it served its role and furthered the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"