BvS Wonder Woman's Role in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Part 1

I think the movie made clear...

That she had turned her back on mankind

What then doesn't make sense is

Why she even cared if they had a photograph of her, since the only reason she was in mans world was to get the photograph

Ah, so many holes!

I didn't like or hate Wonder Woman in this. She doesn't do enough for me to form a strong opinion. Gal looks fine in the costume, but I don't know if she can act the part yet. We didn't get to see her show any emotion really. So I'll have to wait for her movie I guess. I liked her theme a lot, though.

That is a good point, one which I wish they had explored now. What did Diana think of the events that went down between Superman and Zod? Maybe when she found he was an alien she didnt bother? But it is definitely something that should've brought her out of retirement.

I agree that it would've been nice to see what she thought of Superman and the events of MOS.

Why she even cared if they had a photograph of her, since the only reason she was in mans world was to get the photograph

Ah, so many holes!

Though we know that she walked away 100 years ago, we don't know why she was back in the modern world because- as we saw in Lex's computer - it was when she was already travelling places like France (in 2012) that Lex was able to spy on her, capture images of her on camera. She was already in man's world before Lex discovered her and then she found out Lex had info on her.

We don't know what else she's been doing, whether she came back to the modern world as Diana Prince because of the events of MOS, or is in pursuit of something. Those will likely be answered in her solo movie.

Last edited:

Ah, so many holes!

I took it more as
her retiring and just living her life in Mans world but refusing to take part in trying to help out with their wars. I don't think she ever went back to Themiscrya, she's been living amongst us since WWI. She just stopped trying to save it.

The photo getting into the wrong hands would put her people in possible danger and potentially ruin the quiet life that she had established for herself.

I agree that it would've been nice to see what she thought of Superman and the events of MOS but though we know that

she walked away 100 years ago, we don't know why she was back in the modern world because- as we saw in Lex's computer - it was when she was already travelling places like France (in 2015) that Lex was able to spy on her, capture images of her on camera. She was already in man's world before Lex discovered her and then she found out Lex had info on her.

We don't know what else she's been doing, whether she came back to the modern world as Diana Prince because of the events of MOS, or is in pursuit of something. Those will likely be answered in her solo movie.

That's what I need to know, why and how did Lex come across this photo of her, of her in general, just as he had with the other Leaguers. If Darkseid has peeps on Earth who were looking for people who could serve as threats and gave that info to Lex, that's one thing but if it is all on his own then Imma need some answers

Ah, so many holes!

She is a mystery, and that part was, surprise, mysterious. The picture's importance could have any number of significance to her solo film. Most people are familiar with WW only from the Carter show. This revealed something new they perhaps never thought about. Not a hole as far as I can see in the least.

I just realized, instead of the flight attendant calling her Ms. Prince,

She was never named for the audience. She didn't even tell her name to Batman, did she??

No mention of Diana nor WW on the film right?

I just realized, instead of the flight attendant calling her Ms. Prince,

She was never named for the audience. She didn't even tell her name to Batman, did she??

No mention of Diana nor WW on the film right?

Right. Ms. Prince was about it.

Although Bruce may have gotten her name (he got her email at least) through Lex's files.

I'm glad I (and majority of everyone else) enjoyed Gal's performance in this film.

Plus, it's been a pleasure getting to know her through interviews. She's a bit of a sweetheart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"