BvS Jesse Eisenberg IS Lex Luthor - - Part 11

When I was looking at the poll again, I still have yet to submit my vote, but then I was looking at "I love it!" and thinking of Eisenberg's line. So far I'm slightly more optimistic about Eisenberg...

Bright and colorful ad :up: LOVE IT! Also liked the way Jesse sounded with his voice as Lex in this one :up: yay

tumblr_o2789tpCPs1qiuc6yo1_1280.jpg

Bright and colorful ad :up: LOVE IT! Also liked the way Jesse sounded with his voice as Lex in this one :up: yay

That could just be for the marketing...the commercials made to look real. The color saturation may not have been altered in order to look as if it were a real commercial as we were watching it. Most of this footage probably won't be seen in the movie, it's just for promotion.

That could just be for the marketing...the commercials made to look real. The color saturation may not have been altered in order to look as if it were a real commercial as we were watching it. Most of this footage probably won't be seen in the movie, it's just for promotion.

I wish the film looked like it did in these spots.

635711292497697119473611858_tumblr_inline_nbc8y1raWO1qhgb5g.jpg

You brought that on yourself :D

He rocked the white suit in Supeman Doomsday aswell

latest

Lex looks quite sympathic. That alien & smugfleck are the bad guys.

After re-watching the latest trailer a bunch of times, even though I was already open to this particular piece of casting I'm actually now 100% excited to see the character. Instead of an older corporate tight-ass he's a very eccentric, fresh young face who almost seems like he has ADHD.

I was listening to David Goyer on the Nerdist podcast and he said they knew that Lex today would be more of a Mark Zuckerberg and but with the charisma of Elon Musk.

I am more hyped to see Eisenberg's version of Lex Luthor than Superman or Batman. :p

I just loved Jesse's line delivery. And the stress ball is such a nice touch. Like, he's flying first class on Turkish air. What does he have to be stressed about? Big blue, that's who. And the blue color of the ball is a good wink to that.

^ I agree with earlier discussion that the first scene above is probably from the film.

And the second scene is so un-Eisenberg. I hope Jesse completely melted into the character in this film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"