Jessica Simpson Sets Box-office Record

Galactus

Devourer of Worlds
Reaction score
Jessica Simpson may also have set a record at the box office. Her latest film, Blonde Ambition, co-starring Luke Wilson, took in just $1,190 over the weekend. True, it was shown in only eight Texas theaters, but that's still an average of less than $50 per theater per day, meaning about six people showed up to see it in each location each day. On his TV Guide Online blog, film critic Ken Fox asked, "Doesn't someone like Jessica Simpson have more than 48 friends? What about that big Texas family of hers? ... Just how bad is this thing anyway?"

makes ya wonder what happened to Luke Wilson

Doesn't sound much like a record to me.

I remember running a movie a couple of years back that was scheduled for three shows a day the first week it ran. On the ninth show the first person came to see it.

Alone.

And he worked for the cinema, so the complex still didn't earn anything towards it that night.

:wow:

I hope she dies soon.
A little harsh there don't ya think. Its not her fault the media(mtv) hyped her up and such. We all do the samething and take advantage of the fame.
I agree she is dumb as a box of rocks,but /shrug she is kindof hot..If they make a movie where she gets nude-n-nasty I might see it until then she can go around and chase Tony Romo..

I don't think Julia Roberts could have saved a dumb movie like this.

I liked that one Xmas movie he was in with Craig T Nelson :o

That my friends, is the real question. Ever since My Super Ex-Girlfriend, he's just been in pure ****.

My Super Ex-Girlfriend is the only movie my brother has ever seen that actually killed a member of the audience. This weird old lady was laughing non-stop throughout the movie, and then during the shark scene, she laughed, coughed, and then never laughed again. RIP

I can't believe that anyone was surprised by this. Jessica simpson has only two things going for her, and they are both in her shirt. So unless there is a movie that will showcase her.....talents no one will go see it.
am I right or am I right?

Doesn't sound much like a record to me.

I remember running a movie a couple of years back that was scheduled for three shows a day the first week it ran. On the ninth show the first person came to see it.

Alone.

And he worked for the cinema, so the complex still didn't earn anything towards it that night.

:wow:

What movie was that?!

I can't believe that anyone was surprised by this. Jessica simpson has only two things going for her, and they are both in her shirt. So unless there is a movie that will showcase her.....talents no one will go see it.

Your right. Unless they make a cameo apperance, I have no reason to watch her movies.

LMAO :woot: You are 100% right my friend.

She is a pretty girl and she is pretty dumb, if she didn't have her looks she would not have anything.

To bad for Luke Wilson, what has happened to this guy? I bet he would do Old School 2 right about now.

That my friends, is the real question. Ever since My Super Ex-Girlfriend, he's just been in pure ****.

Most of his movies are pure **** except for "The Royal Tenenbaums" and "Old School", not counting his cameos in "Anchorman" and "3:10 to Yuma".

I will console her...for about 3-5 minutes!

Hmm, it seems like the only Simpson movie that actually made any money is the one where she was clad in bikinis. Other movies that "showcased" her acting skill (snicker) have all tanked. Memo to Jessica: if you want to make money, show more skins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"