Departed Returns Scorsese to the Top

I just saw this movie and I loved it. It was the best movie I've seen since I dont know when. When I was walking out of the theater I was actually smiling becuase of how much I loved it. Before the movie the only main actor I liked was Matt Damon, but after I liked pretty much every actor. I'm still not a big fan of Nicholson, but I think he did a good job. I'll probably go see it again if I can.

:(...But I liked it too.

Just sayin' ya'll, that hatin nother bro fo a movie ain't cool. Thas all.

Dr. MIX said:
Some of you are getting so worked up over a movie? Hating another because he dislikes a movie? Grow up people.

Im not hating, but if he had actually seen the movie, id respect his opinion a lot more than him basing judgemenets about plot points and character development from a 2 minute trailer.

The Joker said:
I was reffering to the Departed. I'm sick of Japanese remakes, I'm sick of Jack Nicholson playing himself in every god damn movie he's in, I'm sick of people acting like Marky Mark is actually a god damn actor, and I'm sick of the stupid trailers for The Departed with that awful cover of Comfortably Numb in them at the end "action" part of it where it doesnt fit at all. I'm sick of being told the entire movie in trailers for all movies, especially this one. One guys a rat, one isnt, and Jack Nicholson acts like he did in Batman some more, yay! I dont care.

And don't get me wrong, I love Scorscese. I loved Goodfellas, I loved Taxi Driver, I loved The Aviator (hell, it made me get over my hatred of Leonardo DeCaprio that had been around since Titanic), I loved Gangs Of New York. It's just that this particular movie looks AWFUL.
Thank god. I saw it and it was kind of "meh". It wasn't as good as the original and IMO was just an OK movie at best. Like The Joker I liked alot of MS older movies but the way the media is overhyping this movie is making me nuts.

The Joker said:
I was reffering to the Departed. I'm sick of Japanese remakes, I'm sick of Jack Nicholson playing himself in every god damn movie he's in, I'm sick of people acting like Marky Mark is actually a god damn actor, and I'm sick of the stupid trailers for The Departed with that awful cover of Comfortably Numb in them at the end "action" part of it where it doesnt fit at all. I'm sick of being told the entire movie in trailers for all movies, especially this one. One guys a rat, one isnt, and Jack Nicholson acts like he did in Batman some more, yay! I dont care.

And don't get me wrong, I love Scorscese. I loved Goodfellas, I loved Taxi Driver, I loved The Aviator (hell, it made me get over my hatred of Leonardo DeCaprio that had been around since Titanic), I loved Gangs Of New York. It's just that this particular movie looks AWFUL.

Well, you shouldn't be worried about this movie since it's a remake of a Hong Kong movie and not a Japanese remake. It's not that hard to tell, is it? :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"