Jingle All the Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
50 Shades of Grey is an insult to literature :o somewhere Jane Austen is crying in her grave.

I was supposed to work on my final this morning, but I got derailed by a burrito. Damn you burritoto!!!

That must have been a good ass burrito. What was on it?

Don't forget the pepperoni, a pizza is never complete without it

Anchovies are the best topping anyhow :woot:

"Wise men say forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza"

I just got into an argument with a lady in a starbucks parking lot because I wouldn't buy her a tank of gas. She began by asking if she could "axe" me a question and then droned on and on about how they needed to get to Provo Utah and how much she needed help and that she just got out of the hospital and blah blah blah. Here's the kicker, her vehicle was a very new looking Ford Explorer and she had on some very nice looking jewellery. I told her I didn't have any money to spare, but if she was really hard up for cash that there was a pawn shop a few blocks away. She proceeded to lecture me about the Christmas spirit and that I should be more giving and all that wonderful ********. I walked away while she was in mid sentence. Aint nobody got time for that.

People are asses. I got into a verbal fight with some random guy a few nights ago. I was walking home from the train, and it was just him and I, and I had my headphones in, and I guess he asked me a question and I didn't hear it. So he ran in front of me so I would see him, turned around and started giving me the finger. I was a bit confused, looked around, and since nobody was around expect for us, I took my earbuds out, started to laugh at him, and asked what the hell his problem was. He got kinda hostile and started screaming "I ASKED YOU A QUESTION AND YOU JUST IGNORED ME", so I started to laugh at him again, put my earbuds back in, and kept ignoring him as he continues to shout at me.

I got stuck behind an old man in Walgreens the other day. He was ticked off because they no longer sell pipe tobacco there (MA passed some kind of law that now most places don't sell tobacco products of any kind except for smoke shops and convenience stores that sell gas).

He was like, "I'm 88 years old and I fought on WWII on the beaches of Normandy. I should be able to buy tobacco if I want to. Why don't they sell it here anyhow?"

The lady answered, "Because it's bad for you, sir?"

He went off again, back to serving in WWII and how now the country was going downhill if a guy couldn't buy his pipe tobacco at the Walgreens and how it must be Obama's fault (it wasn't) and then how Obama was the worst president ever and how stupid people were for voting him in, and just going on and on for like five ten minutes. There's three of us behind him in line just standing there all uncomfortable (I voted for Obama) before he finally left. I hope when I get old I never do that, hold up a bunch of folks in line whining about stuff. :(

While I think all that anti-Obama stuff is just ridiculous, I can understand his outrage over not being able to buy his tobacco. Sure, it's bad for you, but I maintain as long as I can buy 20 chicken Mcnuggets for $5, that guy should get his tobacco.

While I think all that anti-Obama stuff is just ridiculous, I can understand his outrage over not being able to buy his tobacco. Sure, it's bad for you, but I maintain as long as I can buy 20 chicken Mcnuggets for $5, that guy should get his tobacco.
Well, I don't have that much sympathy after watching both my parents die from smoke related cancer. Still he coulda just, you know, hit the 7-11 down the street.... :p

Eh, no matter how harmful, I never think it's right for the government to limit someone's freedoms. If someone wants to risk dying of cancer, then that's their business, not mine.

Eh, no matter how harmful, I never think it's right for the government to limit someone's freedoms. If someone wants to risk dying of cancer, then that's their business, not mine.

Kinda how I see it. Make the knowledge of the dangers widely known and let people make their own decisions.

I hope that I can pull that sort of tirade off when I get older. Nobody gives you crap for that sort of thing if you're old, so why not do it?

As for the limiting of freedoms, I'm all for limiting the things I don't like and against limiting the things I do like. I really need to get started on that whole becoming a dictator thing.

Gor is **** too, no doubt, but it was never mainstream ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"