Lounge All Day, Lounge All Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sawyer is so angry.

Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. Suffering leads to Hannibal gifs. :(

tumblr_n64rljvSGq1s3w48ro4_250.gif

Lacey Chabert? Did someone mention my second favorite white girl? My Chabert Sense was tingling.

Lacey Chabert? Did someone mention my second favorite white girl? My Chabert Sense was tingling.

Do you really want to hear that squeaking under ANY circumstances? And yes... I even mean during El Rodeo del Matress.

So I'm new to tumblr, and I'm posting gifs, and some of them "freeze" but others don't. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to this... I try to keep my gifs at about 30-40 frames each. Too much? Bad connection? What's up?

I think I'm getting the hang of it now. File sizes must've been too big I guess, don't know what the size cap is though.

Do you really want to hear that squeaking under ANY circumstances? And yes... I even mean during El Rodeo del Matress.

Lacey said that she don't know no damn Krypton.

So I'm new to tumblr, and I'm posting gifs, and some of them "freeze" but others don't. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to this... I try to keep my gifs at about 30-40 frames each. Too much? Bad connection? What's up?

Connection.

I desperately need Guardians of the Galaxy to be the surprise hit of 2014.

I thought Edge of Tomorrow was the surprise hit of the summer? It's got like a 90 on RT.

I've already decided the best movie of the summer, for me at least, is Godzilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"