JL Casting Call Update

LittleMissVixen

Sidekick
Reaction score
from darkhorizons.com: http://www.darkhorizons.com/news07/070923a.php

Audition took place this past week for the "Justice League" project and notices mailed out have confirmed some details.

First up, shooting is slated to begin mid-February in Sydney, Australia and the shoot will run for approximately three to four months under the helm of the confirmed George Miller.

The production is currently based out of Seattle, and they are searching "for the 8-9 leads for this action feature film".

What do they require? "We are looking for Male actors 18-35 years old; Caucasian and Black. The primary focus should be to find Caucasian actors. There is 1 role for the Black Actor. We are looking for Female actors 20-32 years old; any ethnicity."

0,,5246256,00.jpg

Victoria Hill has screentested for the role of wonder woman

she really could be a good fit physically+ she has an Interesting face:yay:

Anybody saw her act?

http://www.moviehole.net/news/20070924_from_lady_macbeth_to_diane_pri.html

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0384751/

Does that mean auditions are over?

from darkhorizons.com: http://www.darkhorizons.com/news07/070923a.php

Audition took place this past week for the "Justice League" project and notices mailed out have confirmed some details.

First up, shooting is slated to begin mid-February in Sydney, Australia and the shoot will run for approximately three to four months under the helm of the confirmed George Miller.

The production is currently based out of Seattle, and they are searching "for the 8-9 leads for this action feature film".

What do they require? "We are looking for Male actors 18-35 years old; Caucasian and Black. The primary focus should be to find Caucasian actors. There is 1 role for the Black Actor. We are looking for Female actors 20-32 years old; any ethnicity."

I have searched a little , didn't found for the moment.

LEAGUE OF HEROES

Do not be alarmed if you see Wonder Woman, Superman, The Flash or Batman wandering around town in coming weeks. The Herald's film writer, Garry Maddox, says the Sydney-based director and producer George Miller has been linked to a mega-budget production of Justice League of America, which features superheroes saving the planet. Miller is rumoured to be conducting auditions in Sydney for key roles. While it is understood "holds" have been placed on space at Fox Studios, there is no confirmation it is for the film. Miller has a long line of successes to his name, including Mad Max, The Witches of Eastwick and Happy Feet.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/opinion/its-kylie-with-a-twist/2007/09/21/1189881774990.html

Based on looks alone, Victoria Hill should definately be considered for Wonder Woman. I'll have to go rent MacBeth (Aussie version) to see if she's a good actress or not.

I hope she is considered, and I hope the rest of the League is as relatively unknown as she is.

I agree. Except that Ryan Reynolds has to be the Flash.

vichillog9.jpg

Better picture of her.

He doesnt HAVE to be Flash; there are other and better choices out there for Barry Allen.

I found her nude scene from Macbeth.

Shes flat and skinny.

Unimpressive body.

Yea shes nowhere near there. I can't link her nude pics through here but if you google image search her name and 'nude' uncensored; youll prolly see them.

I def like her for WW, I wouldn't worry about her being 'flat', they can very easily enhance her bust with her costume

Hopefully this is the first of the many actors who are up for roles that are leaked to the internet!

Isn't J'onn black? The casting call listed one african american role needed. Doesn't that put him out the running? (Green Lantern has to be in the film. He is an essential part of Justice League). :dry:

lol.. J'onn isn't black, hes from Mars! Detective John Jones is white I believe...

John Stewart in all likelyhood is the black actor they are talking about...

Hill looks the part. I have to see more of her, or her in action, but based off the pictures she looks fine and is in the right age range. Now they did say that she tested for the role, so it's not confirmed that she has it on lock, but if the casting crew keeps going in this direction looks wise, i think they'll find the WW they need.

She doesn't have "the magic." They can find better. Right off hand, I think Monica Dean is much better, and even Taylor Cole.

Neither of these women scream WW, espeically Dean. Cole is decent, but i like Hill better over your two pics. I just have to see these women in action before i make a judgement.

I'm forced to agree Hill does nothing for me lookswise. Theres only one decent photoshopped picture of her and she looks 10 years older in all the others (and shes flat).

Someone like Taylor Cole is a better bet. She has a more youthful Lynda Carter-like look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"