Forum Roll call

SHH Code Name: TripleF

Real Name (Optional): Ben

Sex: Male

Age (Optional): 30 way + :cwink:

Hobbies: Hiking, snorkel, reading, bicycling, guitar

Who Is Your Fave Fantastic Four Character(s): Don't know that I have a favorite, but being a Jessica fan, I guess I can go with Sue. Still learning, so this may change later.

How Long Have You Been Reading Fantastic Four Comics?: About a year now.

What Are Your Biggest Concerns About The Fantastic Four Sequel: That they don't learn from the first movie's shortcomings, and forget who are the 4 most important, and focus too much on SS and Galactus. Oh, and no frivilous cheesecake stuff like Chris in a pink coat, and Jessica in her undies. No need for that stuff, let the movie speak for itself.

What You Look Forward To Seeing In This Sequel: I'm really, really looking forward to the sequel, and my hope is that we see the 4 using their powers as true superheros.

name- john
sex- male
age-52 (I think? ha ha)
hobbies-art, drawing, collecting funky Haeger pottery from the 50's
Have read the FF comics from issue 1 on
fav-The Thing
Love the Marvel Movies just wish Kirby was here to see his ideas on the big screen :-(
Looking forward to the Surfer and Galactus

SHH Code Name: Carp Man ( The Thing 2005 )

Real Name (Optional): Steve

Age (Optional): 51

Occupation: Retired. Going to school for Computer Systems And Network Technology. Graduate Nov. 15 TH 2007.

Hobbies: Working on computers. Soon to be doing it for a living.

Who Is Your Fave Fantastic Four Character(s): The Thing, Human Torch, Sue, Reed, in that order

How Long Have You Been Reading Fantastic Four Comics? Started in 1964 with FF # 36

What Are Your Biggest Concerns About The Fantastic Four Sequel: Editing. Cutting the movie down to another highlight reel like the 1st

What You Look Forward To Seeing In This Sequel: Everything that has been mentioned. Fantasicar. Wedding of Sue and Reed. More action. More suspense. Better Doom. SS and Galactus are a huge plus. :woot:

SHH Code Name: Casius-J
Real Name (Optional): Jerome

Age (Optional): 22

Hobbies: Video games, movies and drawing

Who Is Your Fave Fantastic Four Character(s): Thats a tough one because I like them all but I would have to say Ben gives me the most joy to read and watch.

How Long Have You Been Reading Fantastic Four Comics? I only started collecting the Fantastic Four adventures summer 2005 which is great because they have the orignal comics in them. I grew up watching the cartoons thats how I got to know the characters.

What Are Your Biggest Concerns About The Fantastic Four Sequel: To be honest im not too worried about this film, maybe its because i've been preocupied but im looking forward to it more than anything.

What You Look Forward To Seeing In This Sequel: Silver Surfer in action, I can really picture how they're gonna render him. The fantasticar, and finally Doctor Doom!! I hope he's the classic Doom, that was always the greatest comic villain ever!!

SHH Code Name: Trooper

Real Name (Optional): Graham

Age (Optional): 16

Occupation: Student and Part Time Content Provider for www.topuptunes.com

Hobbies: Reading Comic Books, Surfing the Net for all things Movie-related, Music and finally Movies.

Who Is Your Fave Fantastic Four Character(s): The Thing

How Long Have You Been Reading Fantastic Four Comics? I collect all comic books, but i started 2004

What Are Your Biggest Concerns About The Fantastic Four Sequel: If they screw up the Silver Surfer, it ruins the possibility of getting that superb origin story in his own movie.

What You Look Forward To Seeing In This Sequel: THE SILVER SURFER AND THE COMING OF GALACTUS!!!

SHH Code Name: CConn

Real Name (Optional): Cheis

Age (Optional): 18

Hobbies: Comics, movies, and playing guitar.

Who Is Your Fave Fantastic Four Character(s): Eh, I like them all equally.

How Long Have You Been Reading Fantastic Four Comics? Since 2004 and FF #520.

What Are Your Biggest Concerns About The Fantastic Four Sequel: That it won't be an improvement on the first film.

What You Look Forward To Seeing In This Sequel: Silver Surfer, more characterization of the 4, and a (hopefully) better Doom.

SHH Code Name: NancyTwin

Real Name (Optional): Ginny

Sex: Female

Age (Optional): 17

Hobbies: Singing, reading (Comics, novels, newspaper), dancing, acting, watching Movies, TV (Dr Who,History Channel!)

Who Is Your Fave Fantastic Four Character(s): Hard to choose. Well Sue because she's strong, level headed, emotional, and motherly. Reed cause he's heroic, brave and well......a dork :p. Ben, cause like me he can have a temper but a big heart. Johnny's just fun in general lol. So I guess...all of them?

How Long Have You Been Reading Fantastic Four Comics?: Ever since I started up on Spidey back in 2001. Been on and off for awhile. Earlier issues and Marvel Knights are awsome!

What Are Your Biggest Concerns About The Fantastic Four Sequel: If there's a Sliver Surfer, there's a Galactus. I wonder how he'll look, how the plot will fit him in. And actually the running length, no more of this 90min crap this time.

What You Look Forward To Seeing In This Sequel: I want ALOT of Action, family aspects galore, a lot of love between Reed and Sue (they are engaged after all!), and Doug Jones as the Surfer.

SHH Code Name: Kmackintrosh, Kmackintrush, Kmackattack, Ksmack but you all can just call me Kmack;)

Real Name (Optional): Holoh

Sex: Female

Hobbies: DANCING, reading, shopping, acting, chatting, swimming, shopping, movies, more shopphing

Fave Fantastic Four Character: If I had to pick...Human Torch. Of course:heart:

How Long Have You Been Reading Fantastic Four Comics? Started reading Ultimate FF around the time the first film was gaining hype. I've stopped though.

What Are Your Biggest Concerns About The Fantastic Four Sequel: All style, no substance. Oh, and Silver Surfer. If his character suffers the same disregard of his comicbook counterpart's general qualities and awesomeness (Doom much?), I will be very disappointed:o

What You Look Forward To Seeing In This Sequel: Silver Surfer and more Chris Evans:up:

SHH Code Name: Lord Valumart

Real Name (Optional): call me...Kenny:oldrazz:

Age (Optional): 18

Hobbies:hanging around with my mates, pool, pub, hype, tv(dr who and scrubs mostly), films

Who Is Your Fave Fantastic Four Character(s): Reed ****ing Richards:cmad: :cmad:

How Long Have You Been Reading Fantastic Four Comics?: about 2 years i think....

What Are Your Biggest Concerns About The Fantastic Four Sequel: crappy Surffer F/X and the fact it's the same basic team as the last one:(

What You Look Forward To Seeing In This Sequel: Reed doing some mindbending stretching shizzle:word:

on another note...i annouce my return to the fatherland:woot:

SHH Code Name: JustABill.

Real Name (Optional): Bill

Hobbies: Acting, singing, reading comics, video games, movies, anything fun.

Fave Fantastic Four Character: The Storms.

How Long Have You Been Reading Fantastic Four Comics? Off and on since childhood.

What Are Your Biggest Concerns About The Fantastic Four Sequel: That it won't step up from the overall mediocre original.

What You Look Forward To Seeing In This Sequel: Mostly Silver Surfer.

SHH Code Name: Kaboom

Real Name (Optional): The Absolutely Terrific Great Kaboom, Warrior of the Kaboom Cycle and Protector of ALl that is Right and Good

Age (Optional): not quite 30, and dreading the day

Hobbies: Writing, beach.

Who Is Your Fave Fantastic Four Character(s): H.E.R.B.I.E. (j/k) The Torch!

How Long Have You Been Reading Fantastic Four Comics? my second comic was FF and ive been reading them since i was able to read. quick math....20 years or so.

What Are Your Biggest Concerns About The Fantastic Four Sequel: The plot might be as lacking as the original. Ioan might continue to show no emotion, and Sue...in general...she is so much more than just a "lets take off my clothes for giggles character"

What You Look Forward To Seeing In This Sequel: Norrin Radd!More Ben and Johnny.

not a mainstay on this board but wtf i've got FF back more then alot of people do

SHH Code Name: L0ngsh0t

Real Name (Optional): Justin

Age (Optional): 20

Occupation: Student Communications Major, Movie Store attendent

Hobbies: going to movies, not doing school work real work when i don't have to, going to parties, making amatuer movies

Who Is Your Fave Fantastic Four Character(s): Dr Doom, comic book wise he is one of the best villans

How Long Have You Been Reading Fantastic Four Comics? 1997

What Are Your Biggest Concerns About The Fantastic Four Sequel: i'm not a fan of unintentional campiness (Slither ruled) and that is my biggest fear in all superhero movies

What You Look Forward To Seeing In This Sequel: Sliver Surfer, if he is as innovative as they say he is it should be pretty money

Shh code name: homestarrunner

Hobbies: drawin, reading comics, watching movies, hanging out with freinds

fav fantastic four character: silver surfer

How long have you been reading fanatstic four comics : 2003

What Are Your Biggest Concerns About The Fantastic Four Sequel: the handeling of galactus

What You Look Forward To Seeing In This Sequel: D O O M!

SHH Code Name: Taiwarriorz21

Real Name (Optional): Travis

Hobbies: Fishing, Hunting, Bowling, Baseball, Weight-Lifting, Football, Basketball, Ping Pong, Swimming, hangin w/ friends, playing Halo 2 on Xbox-LIVE.....and also keeping in touch with my friends on myspace! www.myspace.com/superiorfishmaster

Fave Fantastic Four Character: The Thing, Human Torch, Sue Storm, and I can't wait to see Silver Surfer!!!!

How Long Have You Been Reading Fantastic Four Comics? LoL I don't read much, but my all-time favorites are the "X-Men Comics" for sure! I luv them all really!

What Are Your Biggest Concerns About The Fantastic Four Sequel: That the do justice to Silver Surfer and Galactus!

What You Look Forward To Seeing In This Sequel: Hoping to see the whole Fantastic Four team is molded into what they really should be like....And that there'll be soooome seriously awesome-looking CGI and Fight Scenes b/w the Good Guys vs. the Bad Guys!!!!:ninja:

SHH Code Name: WorthyStevens4

Real Name (Optional):

Hobbies: Drinking, hanging out with buddies, girls/good times, movies

Who Is Your Fave Fantastic Four Character(s): The Torch, b****es. ;)

How Long Have You Been Reading Fantastic Four Comics? Don't read them too often.

What Are Your Biggest Concerns About The Fantastic Four Sequel: Silver Surfer. And the script, production, etc...

What You Look Forward To Seeing In This Sequel: Silver Surfer, Fantasticar, more of Johnny Storm in action, and Galactus. And to see Christian Troy return as Doom. ;)

SHH Code Name: Valerie_f4
Real Name (Optional): Valerie
Sex: F (What an F?) LOL

Occupation: I am a scientist. And there isn't thing scientific about this. LOL

Hobbies: Reading Comic Books, Surfing the Net for all things Movie-related, Music and finally Movies.

Who Is Your Fave Fantastic Four Character(s): All of them equally.

How Long Have You Been Reading Fantastic Four Comics?: I collect all comic books, but I started 2000.

What Are Your Biggest Concerns About The Fantastic Four Sequel: I don't want them to miss things, like the other one. But most importantly I want to be surprized. You can't be picky!

What You Look Forward To Seeing In This Sequel: THE SILVER SURFER AND THE COMING OF GALACTUS!!! AND SEEING THE FANTASTIC FOUR AT IT!!!!!

SHH Code Name: BETA3 :thing:

Real Name (Optional): to be continued

Age (Optional): under 50

Hobbies: anything that has to do with science fiction, fantasy and horror

Who Is Your Fave Fantastic Four Character(s): The Thing

How Long Have You Been Reading Fantastic Four Comics? Began in the 70's and stopped when the price went up to one dollar.

What Are Your Biggest Concerns About The Fantastic Four Sequel: the story, production designs, acting, special fx

What You Look Forward To Seeing In This Sequel: improvments on the things evolution, the silver surfer, Galactus, the watcher, more reed action, a great story retold in a cleverly interesting way accompanied with the best cheeseless action packed kick butt special fx.

It's Clobber'in time!!!! Again.:thing:

I usually just lurk, but I will join in...

SHH Code Name: Malkavian

Real Name (Optional): Kelly

Sex: Yes please!~Female

Hobbies: Movies, Hiking, Reading, Music

Who Is Your Fave Fantastic Four Character(s): I like all of them for different reasons

How Long Have You Been Reading Fantastic Four Comics?: around the beginning of 2004.

What Are Your Biggest Concerns About The Fantastic Four Sequel: That they don't "step it up a notch" from the first, but I highly doubt that will happen.Also, that they have too many villians and take screen time away from the 4.

What You Look Forward To Seeing In This Sequel: The four as a family unit, more superhero action and of course, the Silver Surfer.

Shh Code Name: Chris Wallace
Hobbies: Art, Comic Collecting, Video Games
Fave Ff Character: Johnny
How Long Have Yup Been Feading Ff Comics: Off & On, About 12 Years.
Biggest Concerns About The Sequel: I Just Want A Fun Movie. Period.
What I Look Forward To: Action.

Shh Code Name: Antrax255
Hobbies: Script Writing, Acting, Video Games
Fave F4 Character: Johnny
How Long Have Yup Been Feading Ff Comics: Off & On
Biggest Concerns About The Sequel: Acting and Chessiness
What I Look Forward To: Silver Surfer

Why isn't there one of these on the Spider-Man boards?

1374446513_l.jpg
http://myspace-513.vo.llnwd.net/01374/31/56/1374446513_l.jpg

1333858056_l.jpg

SHH Code Name: _N0IR_

Real Name (Optional): Allynd

Age (Optional): 17

Hobbies: drawing, writing, reading comics, watching movies, and wasting life online.

Who Is Your Fave Fantastic Four Character(s): Reed Richards. Sliver Surfer.

How Long Have You Been Reading Fantastic Four Comics? Started collecting around 1995.

What Are Your Biggest Concerns About The Fantastic Four Sequel: That the studio won't realize that the movie is about quality and give us another X3.

What You Look Forward To Seeing In This Sequel: Everything!

SHH Code Name: Inhuman63

Real Name (Optional): Anthony

Age (Optional): 43

Hobbies: acting, writing, reading, web surfing

Who Is Your Fave Fantastic Four Character(s): Invisible Woman

How Long Have You Been Reading Fantastic Four Comics? Since around issue 131

What Are Your Biggest Concerns About The Fantastic Four Sequel: That they won't give the epic feel that the FF deserve but after reading about the trailer I don't know if that is truly a concern anymore

SHH Code Name: Fanticon

Real Name (Optional): :woot:

Sex: Male man

Age (Optional): 20's

Hobbies: Movies, Music, Writing.

Who Is Your Fave Fantastic Four Character(s): Human Torch!!!

How Long Have You Been Reading Fantastic Four Comics? Off and on since 1992.

What Are Your Biggest Concerns About The Fantastic Four Sequel: That it'll better than the first one but not as successful due to the ridiculous amount of competition it will face this summer, its an unrealistic release date...Christmas '07 would be perfect imo.

What You Look Forward To Seeing In This Sequel: Silver Surfer, and Doom done better.

SHH Code Name: boyscouT

Real Name (Optional): James aka Jay aka Jim

Hobbies: Bodybuilding

Who Is Your Fave Fantastic Four Character(s): The Human Torch... love his cocky attitude.

How Long Have You Been Reading Fantastic Four Comics? N/A

What Are Your Biggest Concerns About The Fantastic Four Sequel: I want a lot more continuity this time around.

Lightning Strikez! said:
Hobbies: Bodybuilding, web junkifying, and drawing
That's awesome, you BB as well. What are your big 3?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"