Forum Roll call

SHH Code Name: LadyVader

Real Name (Optional): Diana

Sex: :whatever: I should think it's obvious.

Age (Optional): 20 (soon to be 21)

Hobbies: Anything involving sci-fi.

Who Is Your Fave Fantastic Four Character(s): Reed Richards, I love them brainiac types.

How Long Have You Been Reading Fantastic Four Comics? Since I was 17, so about 3 and a half years.

What Are Your Biggest Concerns About The Fantastic Four Sequel: That they will fail to portray the FF as a family, which IMO was the biggest disappointement about the first movie. It's not just a bunch of people with superpowers, they're a family, they're a team. I want to see them working together more.

What You Look Forward To Seeing In This Sequel: I look forward to SS and Galactus, obviously. Also I want Doom to be the genius bad-ass we know he is. I know McMahon can pull it off. He just needs a good script.

SHH Code Name: Atomicchuck3k

Real Name (Optional): Chuck

Sex: Yes please
Age (Optional): over 20

Hobbies: Gadgets

Who Is Your Fave Fantastic Four Character(s): Ben Grimm

How Long Have You Been Reading Fantastic Four Comics? Since 1992

What Are Your Biggest Concerns About The Fantastic Four Sequel: Not enough scenes showing the 4 using their powers in unique ways (like Thing stomping the ground to make enemies fall or Sue using her force field to levitate herself.

What are you Look Forward To Seeing In This Sequel: Galactus heading towards earth and finally emerging. Also Ben walking in the park with Felicia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"