Gotham John Doman as Carmine Falcone

The Sage

The World's Finest
Reaction score
I saw that Falcone doesn't have his own thread. Come on, this guy has been great. :D

carmine-falcone_zps833e82e5.jpg

gh_03-john-grey_0262-767x1024_zpsf58c78ea.jpg

Great depiction of Carmine Falcone so far.

I wouldn't mind if he had a run in with Selina and she gave him that scar from the comics.

Great depiction of Carmine Falcone so far.

I wouldn't mind if he had a run in with Selina and she gave him that scar from the comics.
I'd like for them to go the Jeph Loeb route and hint that he is
Selina's biological father.

Yeah, that would be interesting. And would give Selina some room for much-needed character development.

Oooh, Carmine Falcone. This dude scares the piss outta me. He looks like the type who would send his thugs after you for the slightest little infraction, and those people would do horrible horrible things, OMG.........

He's kinda hot though, at the same time. For an old dude, I mean.

Oooh, Carmine Falcone. This dude scares the piss outta me. He looks like the type who would send his thugs after you for the slightest little infraction, and those people would do horrible horrible things, OMG.........

He's kinda hot though, at the same time. For an old dude, I mean.

I've always thought Doman was kind of sexy, and that goes back about 20 years.

As an actor he has "prescence" and the layer between his hard/soft persona in numerous powerful characters always seems to work.

He wouldn't have been my first choice for Falcone, but his contrast with Maroni, Fish & Gordon pretty much defines what this series is:

Reality vs. surreality, seriousness and flippantness. I really find this Gotham to be unique on its own terms.

This Carmine Falcone is more intimidating than the one from Batman Begins.

This Carmine Falcone is more intimidating than the one from Batman Begins.

Agreed. I love him. He'd be good enough to be Falcone in a TDK standard film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"