• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

John Titor: Real Mcfly

Oh, nevermind, it made its way to youtube LOL.

NOW, THIS is interesting:

That's not John Titor. He never posted a video like that. His time machine was installed in a car (can't remember what kind) but he didn't walk through a portal like that video.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Titor say that our next president would desperately want to be Lincoln. Obama has a Lincoln fetish never before seen in politics.

Like someone said above, he never posted a video and no one knows what he looks like. I think if someone posted this, everyone would have dissmissed it right away.

The other video is pretty damn cool.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Titor say that our next president would desperately want to be Lincoln. Obama has a Lincoln fetish never before seen in politics.

Not sure, I got to read more about what he said in his posts. I did remember something about him saying that a woman would be involved in running for president, could mean, Hilary Clinton. Hahaa Obama is on TV as I write this:hehe:

So he climbs into a pipe, and comes out in the future? That fool! Clearly he was in the Mushroom Kingdom and this was all some nefarious scheme by Bowser!

That pipe one is weird. I think he just got the same tattoo as his dad or his grandfather.

How do y'all pronounce his name? i've always said it as "tie-tor" but this guy from Johntitor.com says it as "Tee-ter"

How do y'all pronounce his name? i've always said it as "tie-tor" but this guy from Johntitor.com says it as "Tee-ter"
tee-tor is how i say it. though sometimes I say it Tit-or, for laughs.

John Titor said:
The President or "leader" in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights. The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base.

Though...really...how many people on the hype know who was President in 1959 without looking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"