John Wick: Chapter 2

I liked it as much as the first. My only gripe ( minor) was when wick was put on the hit list, it seemed like everyone and their brother was an assassin with all the phones going off.

Dead is dead. The method shouldn't matter. Plus no on can prove he didn't slit her wrists or that he did shoot her. So all they have to go on is his word and if that's good enough shooting her in the head is unnecessary.

It's called a double-tap #zombieland

Finally watched Chapter 2. The action is mind blowing. Seriously, it's just breathtaking to behold. The music complements the action perfectly and once again Keanu Reeves proves he's the best modern day action star.

Where the film kind of makes my head scratch is the extent to which this criminal organization is spread through New York. It makes it seems like EVERYONE is involved. Eh...that's going too far imo. Also, during the firefights, very few of the pedestrians react to it and there's no sign of the Police anywhere. Again, it stretched the boundary of realism too much for me. Regardless I had a blast and can't wait for Chapter 3.

9/10

Dead is dead. The method shouldn't matter. Plus no on can prove he didn't slit her wrists or that he did shoot her. So all they have to go on is his word and if that's good enough shooting her in the head is unnecessary.

It's called a double-tap #zombieland

AKA: let's nuke them from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

The movie was enjoyable, it dealt deeper in this assassins underworld.
It's not often that a paper thin premise is that cool. They killed my puppy, let's rampage !

John Wick Sixth Scale Figure by Hot Toys

John-wick-2-john-wick-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-903754-02.jpg

John-wick-2-john-wick-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-903754-03.jpg

John-wick-2-john-wick-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-903754-07.jpg

John-wick-2-john-wick-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-903754-08.jpg

John-wick-2-john-wick-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-903754-09.jpg

John-wick-2-john-wick-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-903754-13.jpg

John-wick-2-john-wick-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-903754-14.jpg

John-wick-2-john-wick-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-903754-15.jpg

John-wick-2-john-wick-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-903754-16.jpg

John-wick-2-john-wick-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-903754-19.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread