Johnny Cash's final album to released this summer!!!!!

I've been a fan of Mr. Cash since I was a wee lad in the early 70's. :cool: :up:

:)

Alas, Cash's music was never listened to in my house, so I only became a fan during months leading up to the film. Interested in both the film and his that undeniable sound, I bought some of his stuff from Sun Records, and it was just fantastic.:up:

I don't attribute the movie totally...it just brought his music to the forefront. I think that if somebody would've had me listen to his stuff beforehand, I'd be just as big a fan of his as I am now.:cool:

And I can not wait for this album. I own every single one of his American Recordings, and they are all works of genius, and I have no doubt that this one will be no different.:D

Hell freakin' yeah.
stars-sign-on-for-johnny-cash-special.jpg

Cool. I like Johny Cash. Though I prefer Oingo Boingo's version of Walk the Line.

Mr.Webs said:
Alas, Cash's music was never listened to in my house, so I only became a fan during months leading up to the film. Interested in both the film and his that undeniable sound, I bought some of his stuff from Sun Records, and it was just fantastic.:up:

I don't attribute the movie totally...it just brought his music to the forefront. I think that if somebody would've had me listen to his stuff beforehand, I'd be just as big a fan of his as I am now.:cool:

And I can not wait for this album. I own every single one of his American Recordings, and they are all works of genius, and I have no doubt that this one will be no different.:D

Yeah, I guess it's the same with me. I had a large song library of his before the movie came out. So, I guess one could say that it was just the hype that got me to start seeking his music and the sound kept me enjoying him. And yeah, I probably would have been as big a fan if I had just listened to the music.

This is great news :up:

sinewave said:
i wonder how many people in this thread were actully fans of his before the movie came out.

I was and get pissed off when people say i'm less of a JC fan after all they've seen of him is the film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"