The Dark Knight Joker finally revealed! - MERGED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a big believer straight from the get-go when it comes to the look of the character.

When I saw this, I was immediately like "Hell yeah!!"
Love%20That%20Joker%21%203.jpg

The Joker never was my favourite villain but I absolutely LOVE what they've done with the character. This incarnation has made me like the character way more than ever before.

I was a big believer straight from the get-go when it comes to the look of the character.

When I saw this, I was immediately like "Hell yeah!!"
Love%20That%20Joker%21%203.jpg

The Joker never was my favourite villain but I absolutely LOVE what they've done with the character. This incarnation has made me like the character way more than ever before.
I agree with you up until the part about the Joker not being your favourite villain:woot:. BTW who's your favourite villain ?

I dunno why, but when I saw this
jkrgrdn.jpg

I immediately thought of this
p3.jpg

BTW who's your favourite villain ?

5179.jpg

- Crane?
- No, Scarecrow.

Hands down my favourite DC villain! Ever since I was a little kid. He's the ultimate boogeyman and such a fascinating character.

a finn, juha ? :yay:
I gotta say, the poster with the joker behind the glass and the 'why so serious' written in blood is the coolest poster ive seen. Its so creepy and messed up, the way you only see the black eyes..... :hehe:

I always loved that first Joker pic we got. Still do. :up:

It takes a finn to recognize a finn, my brother! :up:

I'm glad to see more Finnish Bat-fans on these boards. Batman has always been popular in Finland! Let's keep it that way!

July 25th...Finland will fear The Knight!

july 25th ??
damn it !! i was ready to call in sick on the 18th already.... :csad:

Im not Juha, but its called:
Yön Ritari.
Its coming out July 25th in Finland? What the hell? :o

Yeah the Finnish premiere takes place seven days after the US premiere. But it's ok, you just have to avoid all kinds of reviews and stuff like that. And you have to avoid SHH!

And yeah the movie is called "Yön Ritari" which translates into english something like "The Night Knight" or "The Knight of The Night" :woot:

But thank God they don't dub movies here in Finland so everything else is in order! And besides, I kinda like that Finnish title. It sounds pretty badass. And it's not like they just made it up cuz also the Frank Miller's Dark Knight comics are translated the same way. So the translators had Frank Miller's work in mind when they came up with the Finnish title.

I gotta say, the poster with the joker behind the glass and the 'why so serious' written in blood is the coolest poster ive seen. Its so creepy and messed up, the way you only see the black eyes..... :hehe:
I agree. And I think you can still recognise Heath behind the glass, with that wonderful crooked posture of his. The hunchback of Gotham:woot:.

i like the shots where you cant see his eyes, only the black circles... :word:

5179.jpg

- Crane?
- No, Scarecrow.

Hands down my favourite DC villain! Ever since I was a little kid. He's the ultimate boogeyman and such a fascinating character.
Yeah, Scarecrow's great (and I really liked Cillian's take on him.) And I am glad Jeff Goldblum and Howard Stern never got to play him, as it was once intended:woot:.

Cillian was fantastic as Crane/Scarecrow. If you look closely at the comics, Murphy got many nuances down that a lot of people did not notice. The most noticable is the state of nervousness. If you look in many of the comics, the Scarecrow uses run-on sentences, and one example that stands out in Begins is when the water pollution is discovered:

"No one can stop us no but the bat has a certain flair for attracting attention lead him outside and they will take him down..."

The way he delivers is very reminiscent.

Yeah, Scarecrow's great (and I really liked Cillian's take on him.) And I am glad Jeff Goldblum and Howard Stern never got to play him, as it was once intended:woot:.
That sounds even worse than Jeff Goldblum! Good Lord, were they serious!?

Oh man! I just went back through the first 15 pages of this thread...what wonderful memories.

Man was it fun! I've been restricting my time on the hype...to avoid anymore spoilers, but man I miss these boards!

That sounds even worse than Jeff Goldblum! Good Lord, were they serious!?

I read about the Goldblum/Scarecrow rumour, along with the rumour Mel Gibson was going to play Batman. This was years ago, when they were actually considering a Batman 5.

Thank f*** it never came to pass.

I read about the Goldblum/Scarecrow rumour, along with the rumour Mel Gibson was going to play Batman. This was years ago, when they were actually considering a Batman 5.

Thank f*** it never came to pass.

OK I consider myself a pretty open-minded guy when it comes to casting (I truly wasn't skeptical of Ledger, but still not convinced), but if either of those would have happened....well I would have gone ballistic.

jkrgrdn.jpg

Such a great pic.

- Where is the money you stole in the prologue, Joker?
- I burned it. I'm sowwy :csad: I won't do that again...I'll come up with something even better next time, bwahaha :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88