The Dark Knight Joker finally revealed! - MERGED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read about the Goldblum/Scarecrow rumour, along with the rumour Mel Gibson was going to play Batman. This was years ago, when they were actually considering a Batman 5.

Thank f*** it never came to pass.
Amen, to that!

Oh man, I love looking through the old posts when no one really knew what the Joker looked like and if he was perma-white or not.

Oh man, I love looking through the old posts when no one really knew what the Joker looked like and if he was perma-white or not.
I just like it for the pure fact of everyone (well, most) were panicking...as usual :oldrazz::grin:

Well it leasts it brings back old, great, and very, very old memories. :up:

Always liked that 1st picture and I was very happy that the role went to a serious (young and thin actor) as opposed to a comedian or someone who would have just tryed to mimic what Jack did (Robin Williams I'm looking at you:woot:). And once Heath started mentionning Alex De Large as a starting point for the character, I was really really happy.:grin:

No, he was basically telling me to shut up after I praised Ledger and said that I liked the applying make-up look. It's very rude.

no . he . wasn't . trust . me . please . take . a . ****ing . chill . pill . okay ?

No, he was basically telling me to shut up after I praised Ledger and said that I liked the applying make-up look. It's very rude.

no i meant let this thread die. bu if your gonna complain so much then yes shutup :woot:

haha Crow with a capital C..yea he does look like the Crow...that makes it worse....

And no im not gonna eat crow.....It's crap and its my opinion....if im not entitled to it why do they allow me to post?

dead thread is dead...but the last time i posted anything was in 2007... was looking though my old posts...saw this and am here to say...ill take my crow medium well plz.....

what a premature outlook i had... Ledger is quite possibly my favorite version of the joker yet.... yikes... oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"