Joker 'JOKER: FOLIE À DEUX' (Phillips and Phoenix return for the sequel) General News & Discussion Thread

I hope that Phillips gives us another camera test for the first looks. I really liked that not just for Joker, but the first looks, early behind-the-scenes videos we got for Birds of Prey and The Batman, too. I still revisit that camera test footage to this day.

I hope that Phillips gives us another camera test for the first looks. I really liked that not just for Joker, but the first looks, early behind-the-scenes videos we got for Birds of Prey and The Batman, too. I still revisit that camera test footage to this day.
Genuinely hoping he does one with Harley this time around.

Well that disproves that one leak thankfully.

If Arthur imagines himself and his fellow inmates (villains) in colorful costumes like their comic book counterparts I am 100% taking credit for the idea. :o

Story by: Boom

Zaslav:

"What JOKER: FOLIE À DEUX?"

we70E7r.jpg

Is Gaga as Quinn officially confirmed or one of those ‘not ‘official’ but will most likely be happening’ type of deals?

There is rumors thar Arthur will die in this new movie but i dont think they will kill Arthur without meet Bruce again the main plot of the first movie if that he was potentially Bruce Wayne brother and i think that they could play with that idea in the new movie plus i dont think they will never show the Jokerverse Bruce Wayne to never become Batman if they show us his origin in the first Joker movie i think we will see a new version of Batman i also i believe Gaga is a new weird version of Harley Quinn maybe they will never explicitly say that she is Harley but it will technically be a similar character October 2024 is a long wait i hope Joker 2 its a good movie

Last edited:
Folie à deux is defined as an identical or similar mental disorder affecting two or more individuals, usually the members of a close family.
Would be interesting if they really went with the angle that Bruce and Arthur are really brothers, and Bruce also suffers from the same mental illness, but instead envisions himself as The Batman. With rumors saying that the majority of the film taking place in Arkham Asylum, would could get a film akin to the first Arkham Asylum game, with the whole Batman vs Joker cat and mouse game, only for the twist at the end to be revealed that it was all Bruce's delusion, and he was actually a patient himself.

Ummm... you know the title is referring to Harley, right?

Ummm... you know the title is referring to Harley, right?
I mean sure, it's speculated. But the key part of that definition is that it usually inflicts family members. So unless they retcon Harley to be related to Arthur, or they're just playing with that definition really loosely, everything is purely speculation right now.

Keyword of that definition being 'usually'. Harley and Joker obviously don't have to be related for the condition to still apply, and it very much sums up their relationship to a tee.

Not sure why else you're of the assumption that the title is more likely to apply to Bruce when what little info we've gotten points to the contrary. It's 99.5% likely referring to Gaga's Harley.

I hope this sequel is completely different from the first movie which I did not like at all.

I hope this sequel is completely different from the first movie which I did not like at all.
Given that it's supposedly going to be a musical, I'm pretty sure it will stand on its own at least.

Not looking forward to the US media fearmongering again though.

Given that it's supposedly going to be a musical, I'm pretty sure it will stand on its own at least.

Not looking forward to the US media fearmongering again though.

6Ort5lR.gif

They have nothing this time, I'm guessing. They said Joker would lead to violence. It didn't. Called the movie dangerous, but you can count the number of actual violent incidents in the film on one hand. No mass shootings, no panic in the streets. Just a bunch of hyperbolic headlines. What can they say this time around? Gaga's Harley sets a bad example for young girls?

They'll try, but I'm sure the studio and folks alike will be bolder with shutting that down.

Absolutely approve of the direction this has gone in. If you’re going to do a Joker movie that’s actually a JOKER movie, then a ridiculously OTT musical, with a hideous undercurrent of violence and death, is exactly the right way to do it.

Especially when Harley's involved. Plus, it'll be nice to see an interpretation of their relationship that's most likely going to be miles better than whatever crap Suicide Squad tried to portray.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"