• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Dark Knight Joker Merch already?!

I went to my Hot Topic yesterday and they didn't have any. The guy didn't have a clue either when they'd get any in. I'll go back though sometime. I'm GONNA get one of those shirts. (permitting they come in XL.)

I just saw a guy who had a Joker shirt on today. I told him cool shirt, then he told me where to buy it. I didn't want to laugh at him and say "don't you know who I am? I am captainclown, trust me noob I know"

I just saw a guy who had a Joker shirt on today. I told him cool shirt, then he told me where to buy it. I didn't want to laugh at him and say "don't you know who I am? I am captainclown, trust me noob I know"

:pal:

It's instilling a sense of nostalgia for me, seeing Joker movie merch in stores again. I remember being in high school when the first Batman came out and getting into the Joker stuff then too. I bought a Joker shirt back then and just did the same for TDK.
And the cycle continues.:hoboj: I'm really looking forward to next summer, it opens on my birthday no less.

By the way, people here seem to have a problem with the store Hot Topic. Other than being overpriced on some items I don't get that. I know they sell some spooky lookin' crap but what difference does that make?

I guess I'm not at malls enought to care.

It's instilling a sense of nostalgia for me, seeing Joker movie merch in stores again. I remember being in high school when the first Batman came out and getting into the Joker stuff then too. I bought a Joker shirt back then and just did the same for TDK.
And the cycle continues.:hoboj: I'm really looking forward to next summer, it opens on my birthday no less.

By the way, people here seem to have a problem with the store Hot Topic. Other than being overpriced on some items I don't get that. I know they sell some spooky lookin' crap but what difference does that make?

I guess I'm not at malls enought to care.

I don't have a problem with Hot Topic either. They're overpriced though. I love their bondage pants, not because I want to shock anyone but I honestly love the look of them.

I didnt even know we had a merch thread in this section, cool now I get to commentate on two merch threads yayy!!

Here's mine. Bought it an hour ago. Nothing that special but a must for us fanboys.
IMG_1042.jpg

ooo I got that. It's not cheap, it just your average quaility shirt, with a really cool pic. It's sharp and vibrant. Imagine waking up at night with that in your face, heh.

It does look different then the other pics though. I like the other ones as well. The Empire cover pic on a shirt would be cool too.

hopefully we get alot of Joker shirts, im pretty sure we will.

Has anyone seen the new DK shirts at Hot Topic? I went in there yesterday, and they had one of the 'Why So Serious' Joker teaser poster, and an 'I Believe in Harvey Dent' one. They were buy one, get one half off too! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"