Joker unpopular?

I still will never get it. Not even when I was a kid was I scared of clowns, especially growing up when their had been a serial killer who was one on the side(Gacy).

Some kids are just, well...*****es.

Poltergeist didn't help the cause, when I was a kid.

And to others, IT screwed with his or her mind as well.

But I agree, Fig; clowns really never "scared" me to the point of tears.

I still will never get it. Not even when I was a kid was I scared of clowns, especially growing up when their had been a serial killer who was one on the side(Gacy).

Some kids are just, well...*****es.

in all fairness it was ill kids the interviewed so they're bound to be somewhat cowrdly

Clowns are scary because they're exaggerated humans. They don't look normal. Not to mention a lot of horror involves using things that are supposed to be cute and innocent, like dolls and clowns and turn them into creepy little things.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coulrophobia

I'm not afraid of clowns, but I'm not sure why they're here. They're not funny at all. They're annoying. Like, Jar Jar Binks annoying.

I never understood why people feared clowns. I never really thought of it much except when I watched Rugrats. But when I started high school, a bunch of girls who I wanted expect to be - told me they were afraid of clowns and such. I wonder what triggers it.

I don't like big ugly clowns, but more reserved clowns are fun :up:

I don't know about clowns but I have always been afraid of black and white minstrels *they're very similar* I have always blamed it on some stupid horror movie with killer minstrels

LOL, now see. That clown is actually trying to look scary. That I can understand for a child but I don't get the ones that are scared of super duper happy looking clowns.

One of my ex's is afraid of clowns :o

My aunt is a clown. She better find a new line of work.

I have to admit, I am terrified of clowns. And no not because of Stephen King's It. Try Killer Clowns from Outer Space! :o

^:eek: Long time no see.

I have to admit, I am terrified of clowns. And no not because of Stephen King's It. Try Killer Clowns from Outer Space! :o

I loved 'Killer Clowns'. But after seeing the film I didn't trust popcorn anymore.

I've never been scared of clowns, but that doesn't mean I liked them. I don't think anyone likes clowns. Except maybe Ronald McDonald. :huh:

I have hated clowns since I was 5 years old.....can't remember why, but they totally freak me out.

I've never been scared of clowns, but that doesn't mean I liked them. I don't think anyone likes clowns. Except maybe Ronald McDonald. :huh:

"Want a happy meal....hahahahaha"

"Want a happy meal....hahahahaha"

See, now that wouldn't scare me because he's looking intentionally scary and ******ed. A guy that's dressed as a clown that looks sullen...that would be scary.

I never understood the fear of clowns...I have a picture of myself sitting with a clown when I was 4 years old and I looked like the happiest kid in the world.

-TNC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"