Joker unpopular?

I never understood the fear of clowns...I have a picture of myself sitting with a clown when I was 4 years old and I looked like the happiest kid in the world.

-TNC

That's ****ed up, man.

The Joker's not a clown.

He's a Harlequin.

I don't like clowns...when I saw that article today I laughed :up:

I've been scared of clowns since I was eight years old due to accidentally watching parts of IT one Halloween night. That movie made me terrified of clowns, sewer drains, shower drains, basically drains in general. To this day drains make me uneasy, but I've been able to lessen that fear. But I just can't make clowns not terrifying in my mind, no matter how I try.

i just don't get whats so scary about clowns.. i mean, theres movies about sharks but people still go in the ocean without peeing themselves... i have a couple adult friends too scared of clowns.. needless to say, i was a clown for halloween.

I'm not afraid of clowns, they just more make me uncomfortable. Especially the big ones who like get up in your face! but luckily everyone knows if you shoot they're nose they go away!

As a kid i had loved seeing clowns ,i thought they were the greatest thing , then i saw that movie IT .. that is when i realized we need to kill these evil mother **** er's man.

lol Tim Curry rocks in the movie lol

I seeing this thread title out the corner of my eye as "Jake unpopular"...and it baffles me each time. Then I see it says "Joker" and quit caring.

Joker unpopular? If anything, I think this adds to the Joker's appeal.

I think clowns are depressing more than anything else. Why? Because under that painted smile there's a guy who hates his life.

I think clowns are depressing more than anything else. Why? Because under that painted smile there's a guy who hates his life.

I can't remember the saying exactly right now, but I think it's "Every clown has tears in his eyes". I think it speaks to what you said, and is what makes some of them so melancholy.

I like the Cirque de Soliel French Canadian acrobatic ones though :ninja:

I never liked them. They're freaky. When you're a little kid it's important for things to fit in to the context of your world. Clowns don't fit. They don't look "right." And a lot of them have those sad frowns. What's up with that.

I never liked them. They're freaky. When you're a little kid it's important for things to fit in to the context of your world. Clowns don't fit. They don't look "right." And a lot of them have those sad frowns. What's up with that.

Best quote of the week.

I heart that flick.

you'll like this then
killerklownsdvd.jpg

Kinda? That's more than 'kinda,' disturbing. :hehe: :clown:

Don't let your kids watch horror movies when they're too young and they shouldn't have an irrational fear of clowns or dolls :rolleyes:

I don't fear clowns, I just think they suck. :o

The ONLY clown I actually like:

[YT]oA6RHyZjzBQ&[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"