Jon Snow Sequel in Development

So, you could say that HBO...didn't want it?

i-dont-want-it.gif

How interesting could a Jon Snow spinoff have really been anyway with the white walkers gone? I say the only character worth following in a post-GOT spinoff is:

got-finale-arya-west-of-westeros.gif

I mean....why would we want to watch a show about the guy who killed Dany? Stay gone Jon!

Shame, think with the right scripts a story set after the end of GoT would do a lot to make the taste of it's ending less sour. Jon is also the only character you can really do that with, I know some people want Arya but I got so deeply sick of the shows absolutely godawful adaptation of that character I'd be happy to never see her again. An underrated aspect of D&D's bad writing is their reduction of complex and interesting characters to just machines that spout quips and do badass things for people to clap like circus seals at in reaction vids. Arya might be the worst offender of that next to maybe their disaster of a rendition of Tyrion.

Both sad and happy this is gone really. It had potential to be good but could have just made things worse also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"