Jones Dishes on Hellboy 2

superkong 500

Sidekick
Reaction score
That Doug Jones is poppin' up everywhere these days! This time, iFMagazine caught up with the man behind the movements of Abe Sapien and The Silver Surfer and he revealed a bit more about both sequels. Here's a clip:

According to Jones there will be some new things to look for in the second Hellboy movie, "You can expect more from Abe Sapien, you can expect a larger role from the first one, you can expect him to maybe wield a weapon, you can expect him to show you a style of fighting in hands on with bad guys that you’ve never seen or heard of before."

You can check out more of the interview at the link above.

Thats kind of a spoiler if you ask me....

I'm betting that Abe emits some kind of high pitched fish frequency that deafens anyone who hears it or something like that, either that of some kind of noise puts his enemies in a trance.

Thats kind of a spoiler if you ask me....

I'm betting that Abe emits some kind of high pitched fish frequency that deafens anyone who hears it or something like that, either that of some kind of noise puts his enemies in a trance.

Nope. That ain't it. :D

HM

Spill it!

Actually, if I remember right, wasn't Abe supposed to use some sort of yoga kung fu? :huh:

Weeeeelllll ... nah. You'll have to wait and see. But it'll be cool, and very Abe-ish.

HM

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back