Joss Whedon's ideas in x3

pt_photo_inc said:
buffy was good for one season... then he made a thousand buffy characters. i am standing next to two DIE HARD FANS of WHEDON... also known as "stupids". Even they are saying Whedons show could do 4 crap episodes then there would be one AMAZING episode... still not a "brillant man". And they are even able to addmitt that he reuses formulas for characters.

I think that if you search deep down inside your soul... you would see the the flaws. Or maybe you would be too busy watching smallville and other WBTV semi-dramas. (and that is a general you) I cant do soap opera television... and that is all he writes. Sorry guys. He REALLY is WAY over praised! I cant wait til Mark Millars "WANTED" gets made into a movie... or Millar turns in a script for X4 or something.... you will see what a good writter looks like. Or just go pick up the new issue of CIVIL WAR and read that.

well i cant read anymore of these for now... i am going to leave for new york in a few hours. I will be back later guys... happy fanning! and happy mothers day for all the kick ass moms on this site!

Absolutely ridiculous... It was not just one season.

And everything has flaws, Buffy had amazing characters, amazing stories and amazing development, I have to disagree with you

But... back on topic...

lol :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"