Birds of Prey Jurnee Smollett-Bell is Dinah Lance... Drake... she's Black Canary, ok?

Second best character after Harley for me just unfortunate she never got anywhere near enough screen time.

Same, thought she was really good and would be happy to see more of her in the role.

Just remove the fainting next time please.

Agreed this really irritated me lol felt like such bad writing.

It's a power she's neglected and she just got done physically fighting. Made sense to me.

Jurnee did an amazing job of playing Black Canary. I know it's an odd complaint to make, but I wished Jurnee would remove her nose ring for the role.

bcP3b64.jpg

Decent, if understated, take on the character. Sufficiently brutal and badass. I was surprised they mentioned her mother. Wanted more done with the Canary Cry and her feelings about powers, etc, though the big use of it was pretty cool.

Said it in the other thread but she was very convincing in the action scenes. She totally sold the few dramatic moments she got as well, the girl is a talent all right.

If WB wants to make a few low budget comic book movies, then Green Arrow and Black Canary is the right choice. Just make sure that -

1. The budget does not exceed $80 mil.

2. Don't make it 'R' rated, keep it PG-13.

3. Make sure that it is connected to larger DCEU, amd a few cameos by other superheroes would be nice.

4. Improve Marketing.

If WB wants to make a few low budget comic book movies, then Green Arrow and Black Canary is the right choice. Just make sure that -

1. The budget does not exceed $80 mil.

2. Don't make it 'R' rated, keep it PG-13.

3. Make sure that it is connected to larger DCEU, amd a few cameos by other superheroes would be nice.

4. Improve Marketing.

Pretty much...man i would love a Green Arrow and Black Canary movie right about now.

I personally liked the nose ring on her.

Jurnee, Daniel Pemberton and Robert Pattinson.
image.jpg

Yeah she was great hope she gets another shot at the role.

Otto Schmidt posted up some awesome art too! Man, I miss his run on the GA book.

Great News !:D

Now, if only they can introduce Oliver Queen in this and get MEW to guest appear in this. I want to see MEW as Huntress again.

KATE-20191111-08777-RC.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back