Birds of Prey Birds of Prey Critical Reception and Rotten Tomatoes Thread

Joker was never certified Fresh or I'm mistaken??

It was, but very briefly before, I believe, the score dropped below 70 percent. But yes, there was a brief window around maybe late September/early October where Joker wavered between Certified Fresh and just Fresh.

I thought the reviews would be more mixed for this. Very pleasantly surprised and looking forward to seeing it this weekend.

This is great. Happy that DC is exceeding expectations.

Aquaman
Shazam
Joker
BoP
WW84 upcoming

DC is on a roll!!!
That is a great recovery and a solid run. Long may it continue.

Just got back. This was fantastic! Margot and Ewan steak the show, but everyone was great. I swear, Margot was really allowed to dissect as Harley here and oh man she was amazing. The action, humor, the violence it's just all so damn good! Easily one of the most insane filled blasts I've had in a long time. I'm a very happy DC and harley fan right now. I really hope we get a movie of her and poison ivy!

Just got back. This was fantastic! Margot and Ewan steak the show, but everyone was great. I swear, Margot was really allowed to dissect as Harley here and oh man she was amazing. The action, humor, the violence it's just all so damn good! Easily one of the most insane filled blasts I've had in a long time. I'm a very happy DC and harley fan right now. I really hope we get a movie of her and poison ivy!
Awesome man, glad you enjoyed it so much! Is Harley much different from Suicide Squad?

Awesome man, glad you enjoyed it so much! Is Harley much different from Suicide Squad?
Yeah I'd say so. She's very unhinged here in the best way haha. Absolutely hilarious while badass haha. This is the movie that shows Margot is here to stay as harley. She was the best part of suicide squad, and here she shines in all the best ways and owns the role. I really really hope we see plenty more of her for years. There's a scene in here with an egg sandwich that I won't spoil but it's just brilliant haha.

Yeah I'd say so. She's very unhinged here in the best way haha. Absolutely hilarious while badass haha. This is the movie that shows Margot is here to stay as harley. She was the best part of suicide squad, and here she shines in all the best ways and owns the role. I really really hope we see plenty more of her for years. There's a scene in here with an egg sandwich that I won't spoil but it's just brilliant haha.
Excellent! I hope she nails it for me and is around to stay for a very long time. Haha, will look out for this egg sandwich . :up::D

So, after 240 reviews, we have BoP at 82 %, I hope that the rating has stabilized and it wouldn't change much now. (about 80 more reviews expected to be added.)
we2.jpg

So, after 240 reviews, we have BoP at 82 %, I hope that the rating has stabilized and it wouldn't change much now. (about 80 more reviews expected to be added.)
we2.jpg
Yeah, shouldn’t change hugely now. I’m surprised it’s managed to do so well on RT.

Audience score dropped to 84%. Wonder if that keeps dropping more.

Down to 79% critics and 81% audience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"