Just Because-POWERGIRL

Tropico said:
There's noticing, there's staring and then there's ogling.

Suffice to say her "big ol' titty-window" easily inspires all three, which is hardly surprising.

DarkKnightJRK said:
:confused: Me no understand...
I'm saying that her proportions, plus her costume, ( A highcut Unitard with no underware underneath and a large hole exposing her breasts.), plus her inability to understand why Hetro MEN react to having that much female flying around,

Would in the normal world we live in produce a LOT of men willing to risk death and dismemberment to lay at least a hand on her.

Also in our world,.. have enough men unable to look at her above her neck,.. AND MOST WOMEN would change what they were wearing.
sigh,...

Now you understand? :rolleyes:

pgmckelvey.jpeg
WallCrawl said:
Suffice to say her "big ol' titty-window" easily inspires all three, which is hardly surprising.

WallCrawl said:

It isn't surprising and it would be no different if a woman like that existed in the real world. She goes against the stereotype of the women who are built like her and use that body to get whatever it is they're after, that's what I like about her.

DarkKnightJRK said:
No pic, but a funny moment featuring Powergirl:

Batman: He is also thirteen years old. Find a way to distract him.

Powergirl: What's everyone looking at me for? How am I supposed to distract...oh.

--Superman/Batman: Public Enemies

:D

Did anyone ever scan that page of Superman/Batman?

Her facial expression was classic.

Varient said:
I'm saying that her proportions, plus her costume, ( A highcut Unitard with no underware underneath and a large hole exposing her breasts.), plus her inability to understand why Hetro MEN react to having that much female flying around,

Would in the normal world we live in produce a LOT of men willing to risk death and dismemberment to lay at least a hand on her.

Also in our world,.. have enough men unable to look at her above her neck,.. AND MOST WOMEN would change what they were wearing.
sigh,...

Now you understand? :rolleyes:

Hey, I posted that in the middle of the night! Cut me a little slack! :D

DarkKnightJRK said:
Hey, I posted that in the middle of the night! Cut me a little slack! :D

Sorry,..
You caught the tail end of a feeling generated by an argument I had with a woman who wanted to know why men can't talk to her face when she wears her "justifiable Rape" clothing?

**** or blouse with no bra, Thong and a short short skirt, all on hose and highheels.

She can silence every man in the room either in waves, (She walks past a group,.. they stop and stare,..), or all at once, (Dropped a pencil and bent at the waist to pick it up.)

The argument ended badly,.. I called her a tease that wants to get men hot and bothered w/o paying the concequences.

Varient said:
Sorry,..
You caught the tail end of a feeling generated by an argument I had with a woman who wanted to know why men can't talk to her face when she wears her "justifiable Rape" clothing?

**** or blouse with no bra, Thong and a short short skirt, all on hose and highheels.

She can silence every man in the room either in waves, (She walks past a group,.. they stop and stare,..), or all at once, (Dropped a pencil and bent at the waist to pick it up.)

The argument ended badly,.. I called her a tease that wants to get men hot and bothered w/o paying the concequences.

Ah.

Your first two don't work, Utility. The third one's preety funny though. :D

DarkKnightJRK said:
I'm not sure what the quirk is in the female psyke that wants to believe that they can be treated as a generic, neutral person when they walk around mostly naked without a concern as far as body positioning.

I've yet to meet a hetro male who can not have his attention distracted for a moment by a woman leaving nothing to the imagination - can you imagine how Powergirl must look in person? go watch a gymnast sometimes,.. then age those little girls to full adulthood.

Varient said:
I'm not sure what the quirk is in the female psyke that wants to believe that they can be treated as a generic, neutral person when they walk around mostly naked without a concern as far as body positioning.

I've yet to meet a hetro male who can not have his attention distracted for a moment by a woman leaving nothing to the imagination - can you imagine how Powergirl must look in person? go watch a gymnast sometimes,.. then age those little girls to full adulthood.
Yeah, it's like leaving a big, shiny .357 magnum out at an NRA meeting and expecting people to just ignore it. You put something on display, you're gonna get oglers. :p

Varient said:

Amen, brotha. :up:

TheCorpulent1 said:
Yeah, it's like leaving a big, shiny .357 magnum out at an NRA meeting and expecting people to just ignore it. You put something on display, you're gonna get oglers. :p
Exactly

Here's a Powergirl from my sketchbook I posted in Fan Art a few months back...

PowerGirl2.jpg

TheCorpulent1 said:

Who you telling.

A friend of mine said that it is female nature to be an exibitionist,... that the quirk is that they want to control when men will notice them as women.
(trip)

Stikmann said:
Here's a Powergirl from my sketchbook I posted in Fan Art a few months back...

PowerGirl2.jpg
Gonna copy and color this for my personal collection,.. thank you.

Varient said:
0050.jpg
I was thinking to display all the pictures of superheroes I've collected online over the years and figure I'll just start with a fanboy favorite,.. Powergirl.
I can't think of ONE reason she's so popular in the DC universe,... but hey.[\QUOTE]
colored.JPG

Colored version of a previously posted.

"Why do men stare?"

Varient said:
Gonna copy and color this for my personal collection,.. thank you.

Color like the wind my friend! Unfortunately, I'm colorblind so I don't bother trying.

Oh..and if you can post the colored version, I'd love to see it.

Has she had any interesting stories recently? Other than Public Enemies which I own.

BlackOpsTengu said:
Has she had any interesting stories recently? Other than Public Enemies which I own.
dunno,.. I'm kinda keeping track of her by reading jsa,..

She recently got shot up pretty bad by the new Crimson Avenger along with Wild Cat. Magic guns and all. Wild Cat lost about 4 lives in that fight. What else, in Virtue and Vice she was taken over buy the deadly sin Lust and gave Supes a tounge bath. And her Atlantian origins have been thrown out the window and now we have no idea were she comes from. Again. Other than that she's just been a good little soldier with the JSA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"