Transformers Just bought

I got the new Titanium Soundwave a few days ago, it's awesome. I really wish War Within Prime was still on shelves, I missed him the first time around. I'll be getting R.I.D Prime for sure.

VaderRISE said:
I got the new Titanium Soundwave a few days ago, it's awesome. I really wish War Within Prime was still on shelves, I missed him the first time around.
There is word that he will be back with better joints.

Classics Devastator:

99_21840_4ac062027cae32a.jpg

i remember hearing about a toys r us exclusive soundwave re-issue that was supped to come out in dec. anyone know if it actually came out...i also remember hearing it wouldn't be released in canadian tru stores so i don't wanna take a trip out to detroit for no reason.

thedeadite said:
i remember hearing about a toys r us exclusive soundwave re-issue that was supped to come out in dec. anyone know if it actually came out...i also remember hearing it wouldn't be released in canadian tru stores so i don't wanna take a trip out to detroit for no reason.

there's information about it on the previous page. apparently a lot of the TRU online orders were cancelled and the rest were pushed back. i haven't seen one in any stores either.

I FINALLY FOUND A GRIMLOCK! :yay: IT WAS THE ONLY ONE THERE , I HAVE BEEN LOOKIN 4 THIS GUY 4 A WHILE NOW

MEXBONE said:
I FINALLY FOUND A GRIMLOCK! :yay: IT WAS THE ONLY ONE THERE , I HAVE BEEN LOOKIN 4 THIS GUY 4 A WHILE NOW

Me too. Wal-mart had all the classics restocked except for Jetfire and Grimlock. I was walking around and for some reason looked up and Grimlock was on the very top shelf. Yay for me.

So I'm back in Alaska now. Anyway found Starscream and Rodimus now. Yipee! Starscream is cool, but I heard something about a sticker sheet you can get to make him more g1ish. Anyone know anyting about that?

I've warmed up to my 20th anniversary prime. Now that I've worked with him a little more I've found some pretty good poses. I noticed that there is a piece on the front of his leg that you must flip up while transforming into truck mode that would serve as a place to attach a trailer. Are there any plans for them to release a 20th anniversary trailer? I know it's not likely, but I found it odd that they included a moving piece on Primes leg that does nothing other than serve as a place to attach his trailer. Maybe they had originally planned on selling him with trailer. I passed up on the classics Prime because there was again no trailer. I would gladly pay more for a version with trailer.

I've warmed up to my 20th anniversary prime. Now that I've worked with him a little more I've found some pretty good poses. I noticed that there is a piece on the front of his leg that you must flip up while transforming into truck mode that would serve as a place to attach a trailer. Are there any plans for them to release a 20th anniversary trailer? I know it's not likely, but I found it odd that they included a moving piece on Primes leg that does nothing other than serve as a place to attach his trailer. Maybe they had originally planned on selling him with trailer. I passed up on the classics Prime because there was again no trailer. I would gladly pay more for a version with trailer.

There is a trailer. The Masterpiece version that comes with the trailer is MP-04. It was not released in the US but can be purchased on multiple sites online including eBay.

Since just posting in this thread now, I've bought a few classics over two months. Got Prime, Megatron, Hot Rod...err Rodimus (since they can't use 'hot rod' anymore lol), Starscream, Bumblebee, Grimlock, and Astrotrain.

Bumblebees gotta be the best version of him yet, he may not be a bug but he has a great head sculpt. I like the Grimlock too, but his legs are just slightly off to me as his lower legs take up too much of his entire leg length. Astrotrain doesn't quite feel like the old one, but I think I like him better as it's actual transformations and not just flipping mini panels over. Starscream is prob the best of the lot, Prime's great but that see thru blue they put in to make his eyes glow with light is too dark and his eyes seem to always stay a really dark blue.

As for Megatron I went ahead and removed the pin connecting the 'wings' to the rest of the body lol. I did it with no visible damage to the figure, and he can still transform as the wings clip together and hold on fine. You can't tell the difference when he's transformed, and when he's in robot mode he doesn't have the annoying green glowing wings. Only thing I suggest tho is take your time if you try to remove the pin, hairdryer+hammer and nail, and just do it slowly or it could ruin it.

I'm liking the look of that Ultra Magnus vs. Skywarp two pack, but closest Target is 30 miles away and not sure when it's coming out. Personally I wish they'd finish up the Dinobots, and make a triple changer Springer, and a Kup.

I got Titanium Rodimus Prime on order right now along with G1 Bomb-Burst, Eject and Rewind....give you an update when they come in.

blood.gif

eject.jpg

Just ordered an Alternators Prowl off of Ebay for $20 and I am wondering if this was a good buy? It came with the box but seems to have already been removed from its packagin, however all the instructions and accessories are there. So was it good?

Also I've gotten Classics Hot Rod (I will never call him by Rodimus), Starscream, and the Optimus Vs. Megs set from TRU. The Vs. Set is pretty cool although I wash Megs had been a gun rather than a tank. Optimus also has this wierd thing where punches when you press a button but mine broke so he kinda swivels on his chest. Scotch Tape = Autobot repair.

Yeah, that is not a bad deal. did you get the one in the red box or the large bubble on a cardboard tray like the current releases? Here is a picture of my prowl, but I modified him so the top half of the car is the front of his legs. It does not affect transformation at all, in fact it saves a step, instead of flipping the legs out and rotating the lower body at the waist 180 degrees, you just flip out the legs. you simply remove the screws on the inner sides of the lower legs, do one leg at a time trust me. remove the side panels, remove the legs and swap em arround, and reattach side panels, and screw them back on.

BTProwlandRIDProwlbotmode.jpg

Here is a forum thread with step by step pics:woot:

Yeah, that is not a bad deal. did you get the one in the red box or the large bubble on a cardboard tray like the current releases? Here is a picture of my prowl, but I modified him so the top half of the car is the front of his legs. It does not affect transformation at all, in fact it saves a step, instead of flipping the legs out and rotating the lower body at the waist 180 degrees, you just flip out the legs. you simply remove the screws on the inner sides of the lower legs, do one leg at a time trust me. remove the side panels, remove the legs and swap em arround, and reattach side panels, and screw them back on.

BTProwlandRIDProwlbotmode.jpg

Here is a forum thread with step by step pics:woot:

I got a red box one. Is that good?

That is the older release and is more rare, yeeah you got a hella cool deal for 20 bucks *applauds*:trans:

Ha ha ha. That's freakin' schweet. :up:

Yep original constructacon molds, new toys. Devastator for me, after 20 years of wanting him. :trans:

Plus he's so colorful and festive. :up::up:

The colouring is very similar to the Devastator re-issue from around '87 or so. When I was in Primary multi-coloured Constructicons were hot.

G1compare2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"