Transformers Just bought

Bought the commemorative edition Soundwave today. He's great and Ravage and Laserbeak rock! He looks surprisingly good with the rest of the classics line. I was afraid that since he is essentially identical to his G1 toy he would look out of place with updated classics. He's on scale with voyager class in bot form and fits right in with the rest. My only complaint, the knees are only hinged to go backwards, so only poses with straight legs are possible. Still he looks good with Laserbeak perched on his arm. He even comes with the original sticker sheet.

did you order this online or from a toys r us store?

did you order this online or from a toys r us store?

I bought it at my local Toys-R-Us this morning. They had a bunch of them. I had been trying to order it online but it always said out of stock, check back later or something to that effect.

I bought it at my local Toys-R-Us this morning. They had a bunch of them. I had been trying to order it online but it always said out of stock, check back later or something to that effect.

sweet. i'm going to check a few toy r us stores this weekend.

that's a walmart exclusive, right?

Right, I've been expecting to see it any time now. A poster on Seibertron.com reported spotting it on the shelves last month in GA.

On a side note, I have been trying to find some pictures of the Devastator from the Universe line. Not the mini version with six figures, but the larger version that is comprised on four figures. The individual figures look good, but I can't find any pic of them combined. According to a review they can be combined in multiple ways to form various forms of Devastator. If anyone has this version of knows where I can find pic let me know. Thanks.

What i've just bought, well this has been over the past month or so from eBay, toysrus.com and wal-mart.

2 Commemorative Edition Soundwaves
Cybertron Wing Saber
Cybertron Sky Shadow
G1 Trypticon
G1 Metroplex
Abominus
G1 Devastator
Fortress Maximus
Alternators Battle Ravage
Classics Jetfire
Classics Starscream
Classics Megatron

From Zellers yesterday:

2 x Classics Grimlock
2 x Classics Mirage
1 x Classics Bumblebee
1 x Classics Astrotrain
1 x Classics Starscream
1 x Classics Hot Rod

1 x Cybertron legends Soundwave
1 x Cybertron legends Vector Prime
1 x Cybertron legends Red Alert
1 x Cybertron legends Sunstorm

Now I have sealed extras of the Classics - except extras of OP & Megs (will wait for a price drop) and the others that haven't been released here (Cliffjumper, Magnus etc..)

And have these TFTM'07 Movie Prototype/test shots arriving soon (all won & paid for)

TFTM'07 Ironhide (Fast Action Battler)
TFTM'07 Optimus Prime (Fast Action Battler)
TFTM'07 Starscream (Fast Action Battler)
TFTM'07 Jazz (Fast Action Battler)
TFTM'07 Barricade (Deluxe)
TFTM'07 Bumblebee (Deluxe)
TFTM'07 Ratchet (Voyager)

- dinged about 400 incl shipping for all of those.

It's great having a job that pay's real good! :woot: :trans:

Almost finished the Classics line - snagged Cliffjumper & Ramjet at Walmart today.. since Magnus/Skywarp is a US exclusive, will probably have to grab off ebay..

^Did you manage to find a commenorative Soundwave at your TRU? I looked at mine but nothing.

i just got MEGATRON,SOUUNDWAVE, & OPTIMUS PRIME from the heroes of cybertron line
10233.jpg

Big bad toy store may just have to do me then.

That's Wolvenom2099's collection. Mexbone just wishes (like the rest of us) that he had a collection like it.

That's Wolvenom2099's collection. Mexbone just wishes (like the rest of us) that he had a collection like it.
sad but true =( ... but i am a lil closer to my wish , i just got me a 20th anniversary optimus prime for $50 bucks :trans: BALLINNN!!!

I've got that and the MP-01. I wish I had just waited and got MP-04 that includes the trailer but oh well. My next purchase will be an orange tipped (ARRGH) MP-05.

These 3 stooges finally came in...

Ratchet rocks
Jazz is cool
Ironhide...ok.. but I guess it's expected of a FAB

image105gv7.jpg

image106xn1.jpg

image108io7.jpg

image109qm8.jpg

(sorry for ****ty pic quality..cellphone cam..)

Deluxe Bumblebee, Barricade, Starscream and FAB OP & Starscream on the way... probably in the next week should be here..

Just ordered the re-issue Soundwave from Amazon. In one of the costumer reviews it say Soundwave can hold BOTH Laserbeak and Ravage at once.

This is a definate must have.

Edit:I thought it was the products forum. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"