Just how powerful(or lack of same )is the Crimson Dynamo supposed to be ?

Fantasyartist

Civilian
Reaction score
I asked because in Iron Man#7, he is defeated by Shell head with almost humiliating ease( IM could've gone out for pizza).
In the old days old CD was supposed to be as powerful as Iron Man and even Spidey or Captain America kicks his Red butt!

Terry

thats true dynamo IS supposed to be equal to shellhead

Depends, he has been Valentin Shatalov at class 75, Boris Turgenov from Tales of Suspense (he was probably class 50 or thereabouts)....Petrovich during who was a weak version at class 10-25. Then one in Secret Wars who can fly at 110 mph and lift/press 1,200lbs. Vanko probably wasn't very strong either. The third and probably most famous is Alex Niven, he may have class 100...certainly a match for Iron Man. Then also Airstrike was a Dynamo.

With Iron Man's recent improvements, he doesn't take as long as CD to react and kick ass. That alone can be the deciding factor in a fight.

ShadowBoxing said:
Depends, he has been Valentin Shatalov at class 75, Boris Turgenov from Tales of Suspense (he was probably class 50 or thereabouts)....Petrovich during who was a weak version at class 10-25. Then one in Secret Wars who can fly at 110 mph and lift/press 1,200lbs. Vanko probably wasn't very strong either. The third and probably most famous is Alex Niven, he may have class 100...certainly a match for Iron Man. Then also Airstrike was a Dynamo.
actually i mean the armor not the person wearing it

3dman27 said:
actually i mean the armor not the person wearing it
Right but the armor has been different for different people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"