Shazam Just say the word!! The official Shazam family..

John-An

Wonder Fingers!
Reaction score
Which characters do you think will be seen on the first movie and the respective actors you want for the members of the Shazam family.

Justice-League-21-Spoilers-Shazam-Family-Marvel-Family.jpg

to me there is one basic flaw in this movie[ by rights shazamis the wizard that grants billy the powers of captain marvel
to answer the main question mary and freddy

Well DC offially changed the character's name to Shazam. Pretty much let marvel have the Captain Marvel name. Which makes sense anyway.

Captain Marvel jr {freddie freeman}, Also I hope hoe's an Elvis fan boy like he is in the modern comics.

Maybe...introduce them, as other students of The Wizard, until Billy is ready to lead them against Black Adam.

Besides Billy, I want to see Freddy and Mary!

I find the lack of Uncle Dudley disturbing :o

But in all seriousness, I really do think he'd be a good addition, preferably played by Timothy Spall.

I find the lack of Uncle Dudley disturbing :o

But in all seriousness, I really do think he'd be a good addition, preferably played by Timothy Spall.

It would be cool, since it could bring some familial flavour to the DCCU.

It would be nice for one of the heroes a part from Cyborg and Batman to have a father figure.

I'd like to see Mary, to bring some girl power flavour. It would be nice to see a brother and sister relationship in a superhero movie.

Well DC offially changed the character's name to Shazam. Pretty much let marvel have the Captain Marvel name. Which makes sense anyway.
Yeah, and they pretty much have a movie with that name already.
Captain Marvel jr {freddie freeman}, Also I hope hoe's an Elvis fan boy like he is in the modern comics.
Me too :D
I'd like to see Mary, to bring some girl power flavour. It would be nice to see a brother and sister relationship in a superhero movie.
Indeed :up:

Shazamily! by SEN

flashpoint_shazam_family_by_sii_sen-d66i762.png

we_are_all_family___by_sii_sen-d6aurk8.png

flashpoint_shazam_kids_by_sii_sen-d7g3t69.png

Last edited:
lIVE1yM.jpg

SHAZAMillyAnimatedRearanged.jpg

Shazamilyforup.jpg~original

Last edited:
2544428-justice_leauge_0_variant.jpg

tumblr_nrl34lsN261qai61bo2_1280.png

Last edited:
Tbh I've never been a huge fan of the family (least of all when they siphon Billy's power). Mary and Freddy are ok, but anything beyond that gets a little too campy for my tastes.

I think just keep it Billy for the first movie, then introduce Mary if there's a second movie, and Freddy for the third.

Tbh I've never been a huge fan of the family (least of all when they siphon Billy's power). Mary and Freddy are ok, but anything beyond that gets a little too campy for my tastes.

I think just keep it Billy for the first movie, then introduce Mary if there's a second movie, and Freddy for the third.

I think that might work

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"