Justice League: Death of Superman Arc?

Ah, and you know whats even Better? They're goingo to make the Appelax Army 100% CGI! Its going to rock!

The idea of a cameo of Bale and Routh could be great. But if they want to do a JL movie ingnoring completely Batman and Superman, they'll face on of the greatest flop in the box office history.
IMO it seems the story of the Supergirl movie, They wanted Superman in it, but Reeve refused the cameo, and in the movie they said that Superman was away for some missions in the space. :whatever:
Even if it was a movie about Supergirl with good SFXs set in the Donner's universe it was a flop mainly because Superman wasn't in the movie.

i for one don't really think this is a bad idea. It sounds promising, although, most things that do end up getting screwed over royally.

They've always wanted to do that arc. I don't think it will ever be used for teh superman solo movie because they need to introduce character and establish it (and they're back at square 1 bc of the whoel singer debacle) This is the perfect opportunity to do it. This would also take away from superman (and prolly batman) being in the fore-front, letting it be more of an ensemble mission.

Hello, everyone!

My brother is working on Warner Brothers and revealed me hos is ''Justice League'' going to pick up.

He told me Warner prefered not to use Superman and Batman, and is trying to convince Routh and Bale to appear only as cameos. The new screenplay is a adaptation of ''JLA: Year One''!

He also said they're Looking for Hal Jordan and Dinah Lance actors, and that John Stewart will also have a brief cameo. He heard that Warner is trying to catch Shia Labouf as Snapper Carr and Ben Morse as his uncle!

Wicked, HUH?

If that's true. Cool.

Who's Ben Morse?

Hello, everyone!

My brother is working on Warner Brothers and revealed me hos is ''Justice League'' going to pick up.

He told me Warner prefered not to use Superman and Batman, and is trying to convince Routh and Bale to appear only as cameos. The new screenplay is a adaptation of ''JLA: Year One''!

He also said they're Looking for Hal Jordan and Dinah Lance actors, and that John Stewart will also have a brief cameo. He heard that Warner is trying to catch Shia Labouf as Snapper Carr and Ben Morse as his uncle!

Wicked, HUH?

Ugh...Labeouf in another movie franchise. :whatever:

Hello, everyone!

Wicked, HUH?
I could live with that.

probably total bs cause come on not having superman and batman be the headliners for jla would not be a smart move.

IF a JL trailer ever hits, It WILL be 25% Batman, 25% Superman, 15% Villians, 5% WW 5% everyone else....

From a marketing standpoint, that makes perfect sense. Superman and Batman are the drawcards.

To the WB, Superman and Batman are the only cards....

If you were in the business of making money wouldn't focus a lot more attention on 2 of the most popular fictional characters ever?

Im not saying I wouldn't because thats exactly how I would do it, just saying the WB got no faith in their other characters...

Yeah, I agree completely. It's not like Wonder Woman and Flash aren't incredibly well known characters in their own right, especially WW. Who has never heard of her? Sure a lot of people might not know her origin like Superman and Batman (which everyone knows), but they do know look, personality, powers, etc.

Jake:

Compared to Superman and Batman they're all small fry to the public.

Wonder Woman would definitely come in second with advertising exposure to those two.

The general public didn't know much about X-Men before the movies, either. Wonder Woman was more well known than they were. Outside of comic fans, of course.

Flash would be just after WW. People have definately heard of him. Who doesn't know that costume? :grin:

Ive released over the years people may think Flash is Flash Gordon...

True, people didn't really know anything about the X-men till the movie, cept for the animated series, but if the WB was Marvel, we would be getting a Dr. Fate movie next year...

Guys, sorry.

I Was only pranking about the guys that keep sayng that read the script, work in the production an other stuff. I Don't have a brother working on WB.

I Even let some clues, for you to find out, the biggest one was the Labouf thing. But that would've been wicked cool, huh?

Guys, sorry.

I Was only pranking about the guys that keep sayng that read the script, work in the production an other stuff. I Don't have a brother working on WB.

I Even let some clues, for you to find out, the biggest one was the Labouf thing. But that would've been wicked cool, huh?

yeah, "wicked cool" bro

:dry:

Guys, sorry.

You really think anybody believed a word you said?

I Don't know. I don't read minds.

And you don't read it either. So how about us bot to shut up?

No one had to be able to read minds to know you were full of it. :dry:

Show actually manages to contribute to the discussion. You spout nonsense that would seem to originate from Story Hour in some random 3rd grade class. Feel free to take your own advice dispensed in that last post though. :up:

The funny thing is that i was never supossed to be serious. It was only a prank, but i clearly see that there's a bunch of *BEEEEP* that don't know how to take a Joke.

UAU.

I Don't know. I don't read minds.

And you don't read it either. So how about us bot to shut up?

I don't have to read minds to realize when something is funny to me and even to others by their reactions. So how about "us bot"?

No one had to be able to read minds to know you were full of it. Show actually manages to contribute to the discussion. You spout nonsense that would seem to originate from Story Hour in some random 3rd grade class. Feel free to take your own advice dispensed in that last post though.

Thanks J.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"