Kanye West VMA Incident Dicussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing ends. Nothing ever ends Adrian.

Also, I love...just LOVE to play the Devil's advocate. I'll be Al Pachino, and you be Keanu Reeves!

So you people wanna spend your time talking s**t about people on the net?

Pathetic.

Again....its the hype...and if they media likes keeping this alive, than the internet does even moreso.

Last edited:
its never a good idea to match wits with celtic predator.... lol :)

What the hell is CelticPredator gonna do to me over the net? Hit me with a cyberpunch? :funny:

And get off his nuts Mortem.

No, he just goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.........it's never ending. It will never stop.....and you will commit cyber suicide....

No, he just goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.........it's never ending. It will never stop.....and you will commit cyber suicide....

Shhh...dont spoil my FINISHING MOVE....:o

Look Hypesters, I'm happy for you and Imma let you finish...but the "ORGANICS SUCK!!!!!" thread was the best discussion thread of all time. OF ALL TIME!

^^^ Well there you have it people. Beyonce defended Kanye. That's pretty much a slap in the face to everybody that cheered for her when she let Taylor finish her acceptance speech. :funny:

I hope you didn't actually read the interview transcript and then come to that conclusion. She defended his intentions not his actions, his foolish actions are what caused her to feel the need to allow Swift to actually make her acceptance speech. I don't see how defending his point of view (a view that quite a number of people had) is wrong, it has nothing whatever to do with defending his stupid/rude behavior.

My best guess it that she probably is arrogant, like most people in her profession, but nothing she has said or done amounts to "a slap in the face" to anyone who cheered for what she did.

It’s been an entire year since Kanye West ruined Taylor Swift’s win for “Best Female Video” at the 2009 MTV VMAs.

Kanye already apologized on his blog but he also wrote an apology song too.

“I wrote a song for Taylor Swift that’s so beautiful and I want her to have it,” Kanye wrote on his Twitter. “If she won’t take it then I’ll perform it for her.”

He added, “She had nothing to do with my issues with award shows. She had no idea what hit her. She’s just a lil girl with dreams like the rest of us. She deserves the apology more than anyone…
When I woke up from the crazy nightmare I looked in the mirror and said GROW UP KANYE … I take the responsibility for my actions. I am not a bad person. Even in that moment I was only trying to do good but people don’t always need my help. Beyonce didn’t need that. MTV didn’t need that and Taylor and her family friends and fans definitely didn’t want or need that.

“I’ve hurt, I’ve bled, I’ve learned. I only want to do good. I am passionate I am human I am real. I wish I could meet every hater. I wish I could talk to every hater face to face and change there a opinion of me one conversation at a time. I wish they all knew how much I really cared about music and pop culture and art and peoples feelings. I wish they could accept that I’ve grown and only want to do good for the world. I want to help as many people as I can. I want to help starting with the music and ending with the smile. I want to win there hearts back so I can continue to bring my take on culture to the masses with a clean opinion.”

“It starts with this…” Kanye ended. “I’m sorry Taylor.”

Should be...interesting this year...:o

It’s been an entire year since Kanye West ruined Taylor Swift’s win for “Best Female Video” at the 2009 MTV VMAs.

Kanye already apologized on his blog but he also wrote an apology song too.

“I wrote a song for Taylor Swift that’s so beautiful and I want her to have it,” Kanye wrote on his Twitter. “If she won’t take it then I’ll perform it for her.”

He added, “She had nothing to do with my issues with award shows. She had no idea what hit her. She’s just a lil girl with dreams like the rest of us. She deserves the apology more than anyone…
When I woke up from the crazy nightmare I looked in the mirror and said GROW UP KANYE … I take the responsibility for my actions. I am not a bad person. Even in that moment I was only trying to do good but people don’t always need my help. Beyonce didn’t need that. MTV didn’t need that and Taylor and her family friends and fans definitely didn’t want or need that.

“I’ve hurt, I’ve bled, I’ve learned. I only want to do good. I am passionate I am human I am real. I wish I could meet every hater. I wish I could talk to every hater face to face and change there a opinion of me one conversation at a time. I wish they all knew how much I really cared about music and pop culture and art and peoples feelings. I wish they could accept that I’ve grown and only want to do good for the world. I want to help as many people as I can. I want to help starting with the music and ending with the smile. I want to win there hearts back so I can continue to bring my take on culture to the masses with a clean opinion.”

“It starts with this…” Kanye ended. “I’m sorry Taylor.”

Should be...interesting this year...:o

I want to make the same money that I was making years ago when people didn't know I was a complete ass, and actually liked me...

Kanye

I really want to believe this guy is sincere with this apology, but something tells me he's not.

Prove me wrong Kanye, prove me wrong....

Kanye is gonna perform at this year's VMAs, so it'll be interesting to see or hear what he says. I don't care if he's an a-hole or not because it was entertaining and we all had a good laugh about it. Last year's VMAs were the best since 2000 when Britney Spears danced half-naked to (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction.

MTV in general hasn't been good since... uh, the last time they actually played music videos for a living and not this reality TV crap.

Oh Kanye.... you're so long-winded.

I doubt Swift is bitter about the whole thing. No one that adorable and innocent looking can have hatred in their hearts :o

I hope you didn't actually read the interview transcript and then come to that conclusion. She defended his intentions not his actions, his foolish actions are what caused her to feel the need to allow Swift to actually make her acceptance speech. I don't see how defending his point of view (a view that quite a number of people had) is wrong, it has nothing whatever to do with defending his stupid/rude behavior.

My best guess it that she probably is arrogant, like most people in her profession, but nothing she has said or done amounts to "a slap in the face" to anyone who cheered for what she did.

She knew, beforehand, that Kanye was going to pull a stunt. All she did was take advantage of the situation. Anyone who cheered for her for what she did was slapped the instant they put their hands together.

I doubt Swift is bitter about the whole thing.

I can almost guarantee that Kanye and her will joke about it this year. And if they don't then someone will. Remember when Triump the Insult Comic Dog showed up at the 2002 VMAs and started asking Eminem why he hated Moby?

My best guess it that she probably is arrogant, like most people in her profession...
Including Swift herself. I mean, I'm not defending Kanye (who is in fact a jerk), but I've noticed that she loves to play the victim and make people feel sorry for her. She did the same thing when she and Joe Jonas broke up.

I don't follow her closely enough to know if she does that or not....her music isn't what I listen to.......but what I have noticed, that whether or not she "plays" the victim.....the media certainly makes her "the victim" and THAT, I have definitely seen.

I can't believe people still get worked up about this.

Does the orchestra get death threats when they cut someone off at the oscars?

Who cares about a Video Music Award acceptance speech anyway? Get over it America, Kanye didn't rape her, he interrupted her 2 minute video award speech. The same 2 minute speech every so-called artist makes at these superficial events.

Did Kanye make an ass out of himself? yeah. Did he deserved to be boycotted, blacklisted and get death threats? Hell no!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"