Infinity War Karen Gillian is Nebula, Daughter of Thanos

dyl1dyl

Civilian
Reaction score
Don't think she has a thread yet so here is one. I think she's pretty under the radar but could actually be a key player in fighting and beating Thanos.

hi9epjqkv8k01.jpg

Her wearing Thanos's gauntlet is the equivalent of a girl wearing her fathers shoes. It's adorable. :funny:

As for her role in the film. I do believe greatly that she will be a key in defeating Thanos. Maybe not physically but possibly mentally.

I hope her role is similar to what it is in the comics. Including that ^

Also, it's Gillan, not Gillian.

I really, really hope we get to see Nebula take on an appearance similar to the comics. I love what they've done and I get what they were going for by having her be the way she is, but it'd be so cool if we get to see her with a more "traditional" look.

Yeah, Karen Gillan deserves a big role in this film. She's an amazing actor, and the perfect Nebula.

Agree about her role in the comics, it was great and would love to see a lot of it replicated here.

Nebula will be best friends with Shuri, right? Looking forward to that duo.

1736491030b4f545568f5a7d528e79e9.jpg

I just saw Jumanji and even though I've seen her in Doctor Who and other movies, I'm still stuck by her beauty. While I love her as Nebula I wish she would have gotten a role where she won't be under so much prosthetic and makeup.

I like what we got of Nebula and hopefully she has a good showing here. I wouldn't be surprised if her story ended by the end of Avengers 4 though.

I like what we got of Nebula and hopefully she has a good showing here. I wouldn't be surprised if her story ended by the end of Avengers 4.

Both Nebula and Drax's story tied with Thanos, and Gamora to some extent. It would be a nice way to finish their arc in A4, and although it would be nice to see them again in GOTG3 I don't think all of them will make it there.

I really, really hope we get to see Nebula take on an appearance similar to the comics. I love what they've done and I get what they were going for by having her be the way she is, but it'd be so cool if we get to see her with a more "traditional" look.

Wildcard, I shall post this everytime I see you! That's quite a nice Avy you got there ;) ;)

Nebula will be best friends with Shuri, right? Looking forward to that duo.

1736491030b4f545568f5a7d528e79e9.jpg

Subtle, but I like how they chose a taller woman in Gillan to play Nebula, she looks massive next to Shuri there, truly like a bionic alien being

Both Nebula and Drax's story tied with Thanos, and Gamora to some extent. It would be a nice way to finish their arc in A4, and although it would be nice to see them again in GOTG3 I don't think all of them will make it there.

I think it would be too much to lose 2 originals for Guardians 3, especially when 2 of the remaining 3 originals are a racoon and a tree. Nebula and 1 other I reckon are possible.

Potential spoiler - Nebula ends up dying in A4 right before she kills Thanos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"