Kat Dennings joins the cast

Nice.

But what a mischevious tweeter.

Pretty much 100% positive she didn't mean to imply anything by it.

well there we go kat dennings isnt going to be an asgardian. Just a regular human role. I am curious to see how the role goes.

But also remember we have no confirmation from Marvel as to what role she has.
There have been many times when the public has been duped in the trades as far as casting goes. I'll reserve judgement until I hear thing from the horse's mouth.

Last edited:
To put to rest the speculations on "Hell is gonna be awesome" once and for all, look at Kat Denning's Twitter page:

http://twitter.com/OfficialKat

Yes, "Hell is gonna be awesome" is there. But that Tweet was posted immediately after she posted a video of a parody mass prayer video game. The implication being that she's going to Hell for poking fun at the Christians.

I figured she'd be that buddy of Jane Foster's in New Mexico that we saw a casting call for.

I figured she'd be that buddy of Jane Foster's in New Mexico that we saw a casting call for.

[MARCY LEWIS]
(20) Is a college student. Aloof, jaded beyond her years, she thought her internship with scientist Kate Spelling would be an easy 6 college credits. However, she’s been stuck for months in this small New Mexico town and relegated to a wide range of unglamorous activities. Kate has been particularly hard on Marcy, making it her personal project to see that Marcy lives up to her potential. Marcy deals with her situation both by using subtle irony and by being an overt wiseass.

Yeah, I'd say it's almost certain that's who she's playing. Subtle irony and an overt wiseass? Isn't that, like, every role of hers?

That's certainly the typecast she's developing.

I wonder who "Kate Spelling" is.

I'm assuming that "Kate Spelling" was a placeholder name for "Jane Foster". I guess they were trying to withhold every speck of info no matter how tiny (like Jane and Marcy/Darcy being co-workers)

I'm assuming that "Kate Spelling" was a placeholder name for "Jane Foster". I guess they were trying to withhold every speck of info no matter how tiny (like Jane and Marcy/Darcy being co-workers)
But it sounds like Kate is Marcy's boss at the internship. Jane is supposed to be Marcy's friend and still a student herself, I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"