Kazaam!

what i didn't get about steel was, how could villains, citizens, etc not know who he was? Uhhhh.....maybe he's the only 7 foot tall dude in the neighborhood, ****in ******ed.

Ah..Steel..The 'wtf?' NO SUPERMAN movie. If it was marketed right with the idea of SUPERMAN somehow being apart of it, then it could have done better, but even besides that, that Movie blew donkey dick.

Whatever, I watched the HECK outta this movie on tv when I was a kid :o

I just remember him slam dunking some greasy, fat music producer and having him explode into fairy dust or something.

Oh, I loved this movie when I was little. Watched it a lot. Haven't seen it since then, so I don't know what my opinion is now. The Nostalgia Critic video on this is pretty entertaining.

Yeah because he was playing himself. :p

-TNC

Hey, if the glove fits:woot:

Course, Blue Chips was also a much better written movie, so that helped. It's up there with Hoosiers in terms of the best Basketball movie ever.

As much as it pains me to say it, I think that movies like "Kazaam" need to exist because they help support the argument that you don't ALWAYS have to see a movie to know that it will suck.

A popular defense by fans of a particular film is "well, since you haven't seen it, you don't know what you're talking about." And in many cases, this is correct. If someone who had never seen Pulp Fiction, The Dark Knight or Fight Club tried to tell me that they weren't going to bother seeing any of those films because they think they will suck, I would pull out my toolbox and nail their ass to a chair just to make them sit through those films and form an educated opinion.

However, you don't need to watch 5 minutes of a crapfest like Kazaam to know that it is utter dogsh**. You can... and if you want to waste a couple hours of my life be my guest... but if you ask me, this movie is only useful in the following conversation:

"Hey, man, have you seen Step Brothers yet?"
"No... Not going to bother. Looks like crap."
"But you haven't seen it! How do you know it will be bad?"
"I didn't see Kazaam either, and I know that movie sucked."

The hilarious Nostalgia Critic review:
[YT]SrUCpDl5ncg[/YT]
[YT]vLmQwCESroM[/YT]

Amen.

51TT1G63VFL._SS500_.jpg

What were they thinking?

Steel was better. I don't know how much that says about it though.

This movie does not deserve a thread let alone mentioning.

Whoever thought that a professional athlete could have made it as an actor deserves a nice big slap upside the head. Shaq's movie career is about as impressive as his video game career.

SHAQ FU??????:dry:

Except Step Brothers was actually funny:o:oldrazz:

I actually WANTED to see this in theaters. I don't know what the hell I was thinking back then.

Shaq stick to what you do best.

And let's not forget his god-awful rap career. His music sounded like an autistic kids talent show.

:lmao:

It took me watching the Nostalgia Critic's review to remember how truly abhorrent Shaq's "rapping abilities" were. Whoever thought this guy had a career in the music industry were probably the same nitwits who told Michael Jordan that he had a future as a baseball player. To paraphrase the Nostalgia Critic:

OH COME ON! EVEN VANILLA ICE SOUNDED BLACKER THAN THAT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"