Keep your fried chicken away from my waffles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why stop there? You may as well ask us to stop putting bacon on foods that don't require having bacon on them.

Every food requires bacon on it. Hell, cutlery and crockery require bacon on them too.

I am still not buying this love of bacon. I've eaten it recently and it's made me quite ill.

I feel a strange affection for braincrusher. He's like the slightly handicapped nephew or cousin or something, who's not really good for anything, but you keep him around for ****s and giggles.
so what do you do with the handicapped cousins who aren't good for anything and DON'T provide sh**s and giggles, do you like...kill them or something?

I'm moving to Orlando this Saturday. I'll have to hunt me down a chicken and waffle stand - I've never tried.

Speaking of Bacon, I still need to try the bacon BK sundae. XD! (jk)

I'd wrap a strip of chicken in the waffle minus the syrup.

The syrup makes it even more amazing, though.

By the way:

AMLAsXp.jpg

LOVE CHICKEN & WAFFLES !!! When I first moved here to Atlanta, the first place I went looking for was Glady's Knight's Chicken and Waffles. Made the mistake of trying to go there after the club at 1am, line was out the door. Next time I went, it was at 7pm. Finally got a table. Pefect combination IMO.

Hmmm I've never had fried chicken and waffles together, going to have to try this!

So Piper, I have a question I'd like to ask. Did you get ever get around to trying fried chicken and waffles?

No I did not Piper, it must have slipped my mind. But now that you brought it up....

A few months ago I went to a gastropub with a couple of friends. They had a chicken and waffles dish, and my friend from L.A. nearly **** his pants with excitement. Apparently, he REALLY likes chicken and waffles. Guess I should try it sometime.

If anyone is still wondering why America has an obesity problem, this is why.

In other countries, you might be able to find waffles, and fried chicken. But not on one plate.

What's there to do? If most people want to lose weight, they just have to not each much and work out. Problem solved. Many people are just lazy.

I eat this because I want to, but I'm for the most part at a comfortable weight and I work out.

If anyone is still wondering why America has an obesity problem, this is why.

In other countries, you might be able to find waffles, and fried chicken. But not on one plate.
Portion sizes are the larger issue here, though. The chicken and waffle dish my friend got was pretty small.

The combination is less important than the volume of food.

My brain has been crushed. Halleluiah!

I think the chicken and the waffle should have separate but equal plates.

I actually tried the plate at an IHOP recently. It was actually really tasty, not a huge plate either. But those chips above are just awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"